SSC Stenographer Notification 2024
SSC Steno 2024 Application, Exam Date @ssc.nic.in. The SSC Stenographer Recruitment Exam is an examination which is conducted by SSC or by the Staff Selection Commission. This examination process is been conducted for the recruitment process of stenographers for grades C and D. SSC is a well-known organization in India that is known for providing government jobs to the young aspirants of India. This organization has already provided employment services to lakhs of candidates for years.
This organization was formed in 1975 and for the last 44 years, it is recruiting youngsters in the government sector. The main motto of the organization’s foundation was to create government sector jobs for the youngest of the nation which will get recruitment on various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and Subordinate Offices. Through this department lakhs of aspirants have already got employment services in the last 44 years. This organization reports to the central government net of India and thus it conducts examinations on all Indian levels.
about Staff Selection Commission SSC
This examination is also known as the Commonly written examination or CWE which is a national-level examination for young aspirants. Through this examination pattern, candidates get placed in so many different patterns and in so many different ministries under the government of India. The headquarters of this Staff Selection Commission is in New Delhi with seven main regional offices which are in Prayagraj, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore, and New Delhi. These organizations also have Sub- Regional offices in Raipur and Chandigarh. Now SSC has released the notification for the recruitment process of SSC Stenographers on which aspirants can apply online and get into the recruitment process.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2024
|Name of the Organization
|Staff Selection Commission
|Total No of Posts
|Name of the Posts
|Stenographer Grade C/D Vacancies
|Apply Online Date
|Last Date of Submission
SSC Stenographer Grade C, D Exam 2024
In India, people consider government jobs are a reliable source of income and as a gestured job in which those who think in the same manner can make the application process online to get into this recruitment process. The notification for the Sarkari Naukri process in SSC Stenographer Garde C and Grade D has already been announced by SSC in session 2024. The examination will be conducted by SSC was supposed to get conducted in 2024 but this got delayed due to the lockdown situation of coronavirus in the state. The new date of the examination for SSC Stenographer is the 10th, 11th, and session of 2024
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer 2024
SSC also has some rules and regulations which need to be followed by everyone who is enrolled in this examination process. In which the first criterion is eligibility criteria which every aspirant needs to fit in the first mandatory to make sure to appear in the recruitment process which is –
- Firstly a candidate should be a citizen of India and in the case of a refugee, the candidate should come to India before 1st January 1962.
- The aspirant should be at least a 12th pass to get appear in this recruitment process from any known institute or board which is registered under the government of India.
- Applicants should be of 18 to 30 years of age for this recruitment process till the last date of the application submission for the Grade C examination.
- . Applicants should be of 18 to 27 years of age for this recruitment process till the last date of the application submission for the Grade D examination.
Typing Test Procedure
Stenographer Group D Transcription
- English: 50 Minutes | Hindi 65 Minutes
Stenographer Group C Transcription
- English: 40 Minutes | Hindi 55 Minutes
Online Fee Structure
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates Pay: 100/-
- SC / ST / All Female Category Candidates Pay: 0/- (Nil)
Candidates Pay the Exam Form Fees Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Offline Fee Mode Only
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years for Grade D
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Year for Grade C
Selection Procedure for SSC Steno 2024
SSC is coming up with a total of 323 vacancies in this recruitment process for grade C recruitment and 31 vacancies for the Grade D recruitment process on which young aspirants can make their application process online. SSC also has 2 types of examination patterns through which they select the right candidate for the recruitment process which are –
- Computer-based examination – It is also known as an online written examination which comes in college language Hindi and English. In this examination, candidates need to solve the MCQ examination.
- Skill Test – This is and mandatory test for Stenography recruitment for which aspirants are given 10 minutes to check their typing speed per minute in India and the English language. This limit should be at least 100 words per minute to clear this examination. In this examination, candidates can only appear after clearing the computer-based examination.
SSC Stenographer Exam Date 2024
This will be a computer-based examination which has some main dates which are –
- The notification of the SSC Stenographer was revealed in 2024.
- The application was available for the SSC Stenographer post from 2024.
- The last date of the application in SSC Stenographer 2024 recruitment was 2024.
- The last date to pay the examination fee in the online and offline mode in SSC Stenographer 2024 recruitment was 2024
- The admit card will be available for the SSC Stenographer recruitment process in 2024.
- The examination date for the 2024 recruitment of SSC Stenographer is from the 10th to the 12th of 2024.
SSC Stenographer Dates 2024
|Online Application Form Release
How To Apply Online to fill SSC Steno Application Form 2024
- The first candidate needs to visit the official website of SSC.
- After reaching the website applicants need to click on the notification of the recruitment button.
- After this aspirants will get a PDF which they need to read carefully for the eligibility criteria.
- Now, firing in the eligibility criteria applicant needs to click on the apply now button.
- which they will get the form on the screen in which they need to fill in all the details along with the scan copy of the documents asked in the SSC Jobs form.
- Candidates click here to Download Photo & Signature Instructions.
- After which they need to pay the application fee online which is 100 rs for general category candidates and others it’s nil.
- To complete the process Applicants need to click on the submit button after which the application process will be done.
- SSC JE Recruitment 2024
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2024
- Staff Selection Commission Constable Bharti 2024
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2024
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2024
|Apply Online Link