SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Online Form
SSC CHSL Notification 2022 Pdf has been released @ssc.nic.in. The notification of the recruitment process for which a lot of candidates or young aspirants wait is now got released by SSC which is also commonly known as Staff Selection Commission. This organization is working for years in India to recruit people in so many different government departments and that’s why the recruitment notification of SSC becomes most important for those who are looking for government jobs or want to work in the public sector.
SSC CHSL Notification 2022
The notification has already got released by SSC which is coming up with around 1500+ jobs for the candidates through which young aspirants will get the chance to work in the Public sector. This notification has got released for the post of Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL). This examination is known for conducting one examination for a lot of departments at the same time and through CHSL these candidates will be able to get into the recruitment process. To know more about this recruitment process you can stick to our article till the end to know about eligibility and how to apply with all other processes of SSC.
CHSL SSC DEO 10+2 Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Jurisdiction: Government of India
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Preceding executive: Amitava Bhattacharyya
- Current executive: Braj Raj Sharma
- Ministry: Department of Personnel & Training
- Apply Online Date: Update soon
- Last Date: Publish soon
- Category: SSC Jobs
- No of Posts: 1500+ Expected
- Name of the Posts: DEO, UDC, LDC, Clerk, Typist
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2022
Staff Selection Commission is known as the best and the most desirable organization which provides government jobs to applicants. SSC is responsible for conducting this recruitment process every year in which a lot of candidates get recruitment for government sector jobs in so many different government organizations. This organization was got formed by the Government of India years ago to generate a government sector job security, net process. This organization comes to rescue those who always want to work in the government sector and provides government jobs to them in so many different government organizations every year.
SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2022
In India where we are moving towards digitalization and privatization still, people want to work in government sector jobs as they think government sector jobs are more reliable and more feasible. In government job services are better and the payment too so people get attracted to them more instead of private jobs. Plus these jobs are also considered as the most renowned jobs which are also one of the main reasons for the people more focusing on government sector jobs.
SSC Clerk, Typist, DEO, 10+2 CHSL Vacancy 2022
Staff Selection Commission which is commonly known as SSC is coming up with the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) which is known as the common written test for the recruitment process in various Ministries, in so many Departments, and indifferent Organizations of the Government of India. These CHSL posts are mainly for 10+2 pass candidates which happen for the post of –
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
- Court Clerk
Eligibility Criteria for Combined Higher Secondary Education 2022
To apply under this recruitment process candidates need to make sure to fit in the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are –
- Firstly, the candidate should be a citizen of India and in the case of a refugee, the candidate should come to India before 1st January 1962.
- Applicant should have a 10+2 pass degree from any board or institute which is registered under the government of India.
- To apply under this recruitment process candidates need to fit in the age criteria also which is between 18 to 27 years.
Upcoming New SSC CHSL Exam Date 2022
The examination process for the election process in SSC happens in the Tier system which is getting delayed this year due to the lockdown situation in the nation due to the outbreak of the coronavirus. Thus SSC has revealed the condition of coronavirus till 30th June in India in which we are coming out of the lockdown process slowly. Now SSC has also released the new notification dates for the SSC CHSL level examination pattern. These examination dates have got released for the tier 1 exam of SSC CHSL which will get conducted in Suggest month from 17th to 21st and from 24th to 2022
The list of the examination and their examination dates are-
- Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) level; examination ( Tier – 1) For the leftover candidates is – 2022
- Junior Engineer ( Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying and Contracts) examination paper-1 dates are-2022
- Selection Post examination 2022 phase VIII will be from 2022
- Stenographer Grade C and Grade D examinations will be from 2022
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and CRPF examination paper -1 will be from 2022
- Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak examination paper 1 will be on 202.
- Combined Graduate level examination Tier- 2 will be from 2022
Way To Apply to fill SSC CHSL Online Form 2022
To apply under this recruitment process candidates need to visit the official website. Otherwise, they can also follow some simple steps online which are-
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of the SSC CHSL recruitment process.
- After reaching the home page on the website they need to click on the recruitment options on the screen.
- After clicking on this they will get a notification which they need to read carefully to make sure to fit in the eligibility criteria first.
- After making sure of the Central Govt Jobs eligibility criteria candidates need to click on the apply now button on the screen where they will receive a new form.
- Now applicants need to fill this form with mandatory details such as name, address, age, and all other details carefully in the form without making any mistakes.
- After filling out the form applicant need to make sure to submit the scan copy of the documents asked for in the form.
- After updating the scanned copy of the documents candidate need to make the payment online by using Net Banking, Credit card, or Debit card.
- After this, they can click on the Sarkari Naukri submit button to finish the application process and for further reference, they can take a printout of their application too.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Syllabus||Click Here|
|GOINDIAJOB Homepage||Click Here|