SSC CGL Notification 2024
SSC CGL 2024 Application, Eligibility, Registration @ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission is a well-known body for conducting the SSC CGL examination. Through this SSC recruits a lot of people every year and this year it is going to recruit more than 4000+ people in so many different positions. SSC is well known for conducting the national level written examination through which candidate gets placement all over India. SSC recruits people for so many different posts in Grade B and Grade C level posts at so many different government organizations. In this recruitment process through SSC a lot of people have already taken benefit.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2024
This year the examination has got delayed for the examination due to the lockdown situation in the nation due to the coronavirus outbreak. Now the examination pattern will resume for this year after the lockdown is over. Through this recruit, those who always wanted to work in the government sector can apply online. In Central Govt Jobs are always considered the best and most reliable which provide a good status plus a good monthly income and that’s why everyone wants to get into government jobs. People who have such a dream or think so can apply for the recruitment process online.
SSC Combined Graduate Level 2024 Post-wise Vacancy
In this recruitment process selected candidates to get recruited for so many different posts for SSC CGL which are-
- Assistant Audit Officer
- AAO Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant/ Superintendent
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Examiner Inspector
- Inspector Of Income Tax
- Enforcement Officer
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ UDC
- Divisional Accountant
- Inspector Posts
- Sub Inspector
- Tax Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Vacancy 2024
To get through the recruitment process under SSC CGL candidates also need to fit in the eligibility criteria which are –
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and in the case of refugee, the candidate should be stalled in India before 1st January 1962.
- Applicants should be a graduate from any known institute or university which is registered by the government of India.
- The candidate should be of age 18 to 28 years age to fit the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should also have computer literacy to function the operations easily after recruitment.
Online Registration/Application Fee
SSC also has a fee structure which is of 100 rupees for general candidates and SC, ST, and PWD/Females candidates, SSC does not charge any application fee.
For the recruitment process on these so many different position SSC Examines stages which are –
SSC CGL Exam Date 2024
SSC also has some important dates on which every candidate should know if they are making an application process for the recruitment process. which are-
- The date of notification from SSC is Update Soon.
- The date of the application process starting is Notified Soon.
- the last date of making the application process is Update Soon.
- The deadline for making fee payments online for the application process is Notified Soon
- The last date for the generation of challan for the application process is Update Soon
- The deadline for submitting the challan for the application process is Notified Soon
- Correction Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date Tier I: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Update Soon
How To Apply Online to fill SSC CGL 2024
After fitting into the eligibility criteria candidate can fill out the application form online and offline in both modes where they can, make the payment online and offline mode by paying it through challan. To make the application process online candidate needs to follow some simple steps which are-
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of the SSC CGL which is https://ssc.nic.in/.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate need to search for the recruitment process link.
- After clicking on the link they will get the SSC CGL Notification PDF which they need to read carefully to check the eligibility criteria and after that only they can move forward.
- Now after checking the eligibility criteria candidates need to click on the “Apply Online” button on the screen.
- After clicking here candidates will receive the Sarkari Naukri form in front of them in which they need to fill in any the necessary details such as name, number, address, and so on without making any mistakes on the form.
- Now the candidate needs to submit the scan copy of the documents asked for in the form.
- After submitting the documents candidates can pay the fee online by using net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- Now, making the payment candidate needs to cross-check the details that they have filled in the form.
- After cross-checking candidates can click on the submit button to complete the process.
- After clicking on the submit button candidates can also take out the print of the SSC CGL Notification 2024 application form for future reference.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|