SSC CPO 2023 Eligibility, Online Form Last Date
Apply Online for SSC CAPF Vacancy 2023 Exam Date @ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission is a well-known origination that is commonly known as SSC in India. This organization comes under the government of India which is responsible for the recruitment process under government services of India on grade C and Grade D levels. Through these applicants gets employment services in various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices too.
SSC CPO Recruitment Notification 2023
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Jurisdiction: Government of India
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Preceding executive: Amitava Bhattacharyya
- Current executive: Braj Raj Sharma
- Ministry: Department of Personnel & Training
- Apply Online Date: Session 2023
- Last Date: Session 2023
- Category: SSC Jobs
- No of Posts: 1000+ Expected
- Name of the Posts: SSC, CAPF, CPO, BSF, ITBP, etc
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
About Staff Selection Commission Organization
This organization was formed 44 years ago on 4th November 1975. With it, this department has provided employment services to lakhs of applicants in the last many years of its recruitment process. SSC is also known for its attached office with the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT). The new constitution of the SSC came into existence in 1999 after which it conducts Combined Graduate Level Examination for recruiting non-gazette officers.
SSC CAPF Sun Inspector Recruitment 2023
This organization is well known for conducting the CWE pattern of examination which is commonly known as Commonly Written Examination. Through this examination, candidates get employment services all over India in the government sector. Now is coming up for the recruitment process of SSC CAPF SI.
SSC CAPF SI/Constable Vacancy Exam Date 2023
This recruitment process was supposed to start in June month but due to the outbreak of the coronavirus in the national and because of a lockdown situation, it got delayed and now this recruitment process will start on 17th September. The notification will be released by the SSC for SSC CAPF SI in September after which young aspirants can make the application process from 17th September till the end of September.
CAPF Post-wise Sub Inspector, Assistant Vacancy 2023
The name of the post which comes under this recruitment process of SSC CAPF SI are-
- SI in Delhi Police
- SI in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- SI in Border Security Force (BSF)
- SI in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- SI in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- SI in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Assistant Sub -Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
Eligibility Criteria for CISF, ITBP, SSB, SSC, BSF Recruitment 2023
This recruitment process also has eligibility criteria which are –
- The candidate should be having a bachelor’s degree from any university or known institute which is registered by the government of India.
- The male candidates need to have a Driving License mandatorily for this recruitment process.
- The age of the applicant should be in between 20 to 25 years of age.
- The aspirants should be a citizen of India and in the case of refugees, he & she should be settled in India before 1st January 1962.
Through this Recruitment process of SSC CAPF SI, SSC provides employment services on which it examines so many different stages which are-
- Written exam
- Medical examination
CAPF Exam Date 2023
Through these stages of examination SSC, recruits allot of the candidate on the different position which the main examination dates are-
- Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination – Notified Soon
- For Tier 1 – Notified Soon
- Junior Engineer – Update Soon
- Stenographer Grade C and Grade D- Publish Soon
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and CRPF – Coming Soon
- Junior Hindi Translator and Joiner translator – Update Soon
- Tier 2 – To Be Notified
Way To Apply to fill CAPF Constable/SI Online Form 2023
The application process for the recruitment process can be made by aspirants by following some simple steps online which are-
- First, candidates need to visit the official website of SSC which is www.SSC.nic.in.
- After reaching the website applicants need to click on the notification of the recruitment button.
- After this aspirants will get a PDF which they need to read carefully for the eligibility criteria.
- After filling in the eligibility criteria the applicant needs to click on the Central Govt Jobs apply now button.
- After which they will get the form on the screen in which they need to fill in all the details along with the scan copy of the documents asked in the form.
- After which they need to pay the application fee online which is 100 rs for general category candidates and other its nil.
- To complete the process Applicants need to click on the submit button after which the application process will be done.
Way To Apply for SSC CPO Notification 2023
To apply under this recruitment process candidates need to visit the official website but before they need to make sure about the eligibility criteria to apply in this recruitment. If they don t fit in this recruitment process then they cant apply in this recruitment process. For further guidance, they can also follow some simple steps online which are-
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of the SSC CPO recruitment process that is www.ssc.nic.in.
- After reaching the home page on the website they need to click on the recruitment options on the screen.
- After clicking on this they will get a notification which they need to read carefully to make sure to fit in the eligibility criteria first.
- After making sure of the eligibility criteria candidates need to click on the apply now button on the screen where they will receive a new form.
- Now applicants need to fill this form with mandatory details such as name, address, age, and all other details carefully in the form without making any mistake.
- After filling the form applicant need to make sure to submit the scan copy of the documents asked for in the form.
- After updating the scanned copy of the documents candidate need to make the payment online by using Net Banking, Credit card, or Debit card.
- After this, they can click on the Sarkari Naukri submit button to finish the application process and for further reference, they can take a printout of their application too.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|GOINDIAJOB Homepage||Click Here|