SSC CHSL Previous Question Papers with Answer Download Pdf
SSC CHSL Recruitment Previous Papers/Model/Sample/Old Papers @ssc.nic.in. The Staff Selection Commission which is commonly known as SSC CHSL has announced the recruitment process for 2023 for which a lot of candidates have made their application process. Now all those candidates must be looking for the previous year’s examination papers so that they can analyze the level of difficulty and subjects well for their preparation. Those who are looking for the previous year’s examination paper can find them through the download link available in this article for a better understanding of the syllabus. But before that, all the candidates are guided to check the Syllabus and the pattern of examination for a better understanding before starting the preparation for the CHSL (10+2) recruitment process.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
SSC is a government body that is known for its recruitment process. In the recruitment process of SSC recruitment has been conducted by the board every year for so many posts of different fields such as lower division clerk recruitment notification, Combined Graduate Level Examination. In this, the process of recruitment SSC always makes sure to hire someone who is well talented for this job and that’s why SSC is responsible for conducting the common written examination which is also known as SSC CHSL Examination.
SSC CHSL LDC, UDC, Clerk, JSA, Asst 10+2 Recruitment 2023
But before starting the exam preparation there are few important notifications of the recruitment process which one should know compulsory. These all the necessary information are-
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission SSC|
|Total No of Posts||Various 10+2 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||DEO, Lower Division Clerk LDC & Other|
|Selection Process||Examination Based|
|Apply Online Date||Publish soon|
|Last Date of Submission||Publish soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
SSC CHSL Recruitment Previous Papers Pdf
The understanding of the syllabus and the knowledge of the subjects gives the confidence to the applicants to give the answers, But with the help of the previous year examination paper, the candidate can understand the way the questionnaire is being prepared by the board and what way they need to give answers. That’s why it is always guided to check the previous year’s examination before referring to the final SSC CHSL examination. The SSC board has already given the examination date for its SSC CHSL Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 examination of 2023. So everyone who has made the application process for this recruitment process is guided to start their preparation for this year’s examination as the competition level is getting high every year in this recruitment.
Selection Procedure for SSC CHSL 2023
In this recruitment process, candidates are getting recruited based on their performances for which the board has divided the levels of the examination to shortlist only the best candidates out of all. The level of selection in this SSC examination is divided into Three main tier systems for all the applications which are-
- Tier 1 – This is the first level of the examination process in this recruitment process which will be conducted by the board in written examination mode. This written examination will be conducted by the SSC board online in which candidates need to appear and get clear to move on to the next level of selection.
- Tier 2 – This is the second level of examination for this recruitment process where candidates need to appear physically to give a descriptive type of examination. After getting clear with this level only the candidate can move towards the next level.
- Tier 3 – This is the third and final level of examination for this recruitment process where candidates need to give a skill test or typing test and after clearing that they will be called for the documentation round by the board.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2023 for Tier 1/2/3
The marks and the questions of the examination are divided into subsections for every tier which is as follows-
For Tier – 1
For Tier 1 all the question comes in the MCQ( Multiple Choice Question) type formate, in which each question contains 1 mark. The total time duration given for this examination is 60 min.
- General Intelligence applicants get a total of 25 questions which are for 25 marks.
- General English applicants get a total of 25 questions which are for 25 marks.
- For Quantitative Aptitude, applicants get a total of 25 questions which are for 25 marks.
- For General, Awareness applicants get a total of 25 questions which are for 25 marks.
Tier – 2 –
For the Tier 2 examination candidates need to appear physically for the examination and for this examination they get 1 hour.
- Essay and Letter writing questionnaire which need to be submitted in descriptive type by the candidate.
Tier – 3
For TIer-3 Candidate gets only 15 min in which their typing speed will be tested by the board for further selection.
- Typing speed test or Skill test in which candidate needs to write 2000 key depressions.
Candidates can also check whole the syllabus of the SSC CHSL examination on the there official website where they update the syllabus every year. Before giving the examination make sure to do good preparation for the examination.
SSC CHSL Model/Sample Solved Papers PDF
|CHSL Model Papers Pdf||Download|
|Lower Division Clerk Previous Papers Pdf||Download|
|SSC LDC Question Paper||Download|
|Get SSC CHSL Previous Papers||Download|
|SSC Model Question Papers Pdf||Download|
|Previous Year Question Paper of SSC CHSL||Download|
|Last 5 Years SSC CHSL Question Papers||Download|
|SSC CHSL DEO Model Papers||Download|
|SSC 10+2 Solved Paper||Download|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|SSC Recruitment||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Syllabus||Click Here|
|GOINDIAJOB Homepage||Click Here|