SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be conducting the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination in 2023 for various posts including LDC, and DEO. The recruitment organization has released the official notification with advertisement number SSC CHSL 2022, inviting applications from eligible candidates. Aspiring candidates can apply for the examination from 6th December 2022 to 4th January 2023 through the official website ssc.nic.in.
The Tier-1 CBT Written Exam for SSC CHSL 2023 is scheduled to take place from 9th to 21st March 2023, and the Tier-1 Admit Card will be available 4 days before the exam date. Candidates are advised to keep a regular check on the official website to get the latest updates on the application status date, which varies region-wise.
Candidates who wish to appear for SSC CHSL 2023 must stay updated with the latest notifications released by the Staff Selection Commission. They must also ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria and prepare well for the examination to increase their chances of selection.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
The SSC CHSL 2023 recruitment is expected to fill 4500 vacancies for the posts of LDC, JSA, and DEO. Candidates who have passed their 12th standard can apply for the examination.
The selection process for SSC CHSL 2023 includes multiple stages, starting with the Tier-1 CBT Written Exam. Candidates who qualify for Tier-1 will move on to Tier-2, which includes a written exam and a skill test. Those who clear Tier-2 will be called for document verification, followed by a medical examination.
It is mandatory for candidates to carry their SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023 on the day of the examination. The admit card will contain important details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, examination center, and exam timings. Candidates are advised to cross-check all the details mentioned on the admit card and report any discrepancies to the examination authorities.
Highlights of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission SSC|
|Total No of Posts||Various 10+2 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||DEO, Lower Division Clerk LDC & Other|
|Selection Process||Examination Based|
|Exam Date||9 to 21st march|
- Candidates must carry a printed copy of their admit card on the day of the examination.
- Any valid government-issued photo ID proof like an Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Driving License, etc., is required to verify the candidate’s identity.
- Candidates must carry a recent passport-size photograph to affix to the attendance sheet.
|Tier||Mode of Exam||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|Tier-1||Online (CBT)||English Language||25||50||60 minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
|Tier-2||Offline (Descriptive)||Essay Writing and Letter/Application Writing||2||100||60 minutes|
|Tier-3||Typing Test/Skill Test||Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) for DEO||–||–||15 minutes|
|Typing Speed Test (TST) for LDC/JSA and Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||–||–||10 minutes|
- Tier-1 and Tier-2 are mandatory for all posts.
- Tier-3 is applicable only for candidates applying for the post of DEO or LDC/JSA/Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant.
- Tier-1 will be of objective type (multiple choice questions).
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Tier-1.
- Tier-2 will be a descriptive paper of 100 marks, where candidates have to write an essay and a letter/application.
- Tier-3 will be a skill test/typing test conducted for candidates who have qualified in Tier-2.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in Tier-1 and Tier-2 (70% weightage for Tier-1 and 30% weightage for Tier-2).
- English Language: Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Error Spotting, Sentence Correction, etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Analogy, Classification, Series, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Verbal, and Non-Verbal Reasoning, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Number System, Simplification, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, etc.
- General Awareness: History, Geography, Economics, General Science, Current Affairs, etc
|Start date for online application||6th December 2022|
|Last date for online application||4th January 2023|
|Tier-1 Exam date||9th to 21st March 2023|
|Tier-1 Application Status Date||Varies Region Wise|
|Tier-1 Admit Card release date||4 days before the exam date|
|Tier-2 Exam date||To be announced|
|Document Verification||To be announced|
|Medical Examination||To be announced|
How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023, Direct Link
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) – ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the “Admit Card” tab available on the homepage.
- Select the region for which you have applied for the SSC CHSL exam.
- Click on the link “Download Admit Card”.
- Enter the required details such as Registration Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth/Password.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Note: Candidates must verify all the details mentioned in the admit card such as Name, Date of Birth, Category, Exam Centre, Exam Date, Exam Time, etc. In case of any discrepancies, candidates must contact the concerned authority immediately to rectify the errors. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination hall along with a valid photo ID proof.
|Download Link||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Syllabus||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Previous Paper||Click Here|
|GOINDIAJOB Homepage||Click Here|