SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022
SSC CHSL Recruitment Syllabus 2022 Pdf is available @ssc.nic.in. To clear the examination well it is very much required to understand the syllabus well. To understand well about the syllabus and the preparation well it is very much mandatory to prepare for it. The examination patterns and subject syllabus plays a very important role during the preparation time. During the preparation time, we need to divide the syllabus according to the topic to prepare well.
Those who have made the application process for this examination must be wanted to know all the details about the syllabus and the examination pattern. So it is guided to those people to stick to this article till the end to understand the examination pattern and syllabus division method well. SSC CHSL is known as one of the most rebounded recruitment processes for which candidates wait for a long period and now this waits for it to get over with this recruitment process notification.
SSC 10+2 CHSL Recruitment 2022 Short Details
After making the application process candidates wants to know well about the examination pattern or the syllabus so that they can prepare themselves according to that. In this article, we are going to discuss all the examination pattern and the syllabus so that candidates can prepare themselves for the examination well.
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission SSC|
|Total No of Posts||Various 10+2 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||DEO, Lower Division Clerk LDC & Other|
|Selection Process||Examination Based|
|Apply Online Date||Publish soon|
|Last Date of Submission||Publish soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
SSC CHSL Subject-wise Syllabus 2022 Tier 1/2/3 Exam
SSC CHSL examination is a well-known examination which is considered one of the toughest examinations in which candidates appear for one of the most renowned recruitment processes of the government sector. In this SSC CHSL examination pattern examinations, rev mainly divided into three main phases which candidates need to clear mandatory to get into the various post of government offices. These main three phases are –
- Tier I– This is an Objective Multiple Choice which happens to be a computer-based examination.
- Tier II– This examination is a Descriptive paper that comes in English or Hindi both the language which happens to be in Pen and Paper Mode. In this examination, they need to write Letters, Application writing, and Essay Writing.
- Tier III– This examination is a Skill test or Computer proficiency test.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Syllabus 2022
In each of these phases, examinations are divided into so many patterns that are different for every phase. The examination pattern for the Tier-I phase of the examination are –
- General Intelligence – 25 questions and consist of 50 marks
- General Awareness – 25 questions and it consist of 50 marks
- Quantitative aptitude – 25 questions and consist of 50 marks
- English language – 25 questions and consist of 50 marks
This whole tier I is of 200 marks and this happens to be an online examination for 60 minutes and total. This examination is known as a Computer-based examination which is commonly known as the CBT form of examination. This examination is conducted by SSC CHSL which is of a total of 200 marks and consists of 100 questions. Each question is of 2 marks and in this candidate also needs to go through with the negative marking which is 1/2 mark on every wrong answer. In the SSC CHSL syllabus pattern, candidates need to go through the three different levels. Further, the distribution of the examination pattern has happened to these three-tier systems according to subjects. The four main sections in Tier I of the SSC CHSL examination are –
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative amplitude
- English Language
- General Awareness
The detailed syllabus of these four subjects are-
- General Awareness Syllabus for SSC CHSL – In this examination questions are designed to test the candidate’s general knowledge. This also makes sure the knowledge of the current awareness and current events happening in the last few times. This examination pattern includes a question from so many different topics that are based on India such as History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy, Static Awareness, Indian GK, and scientific research.
- General Intelligence Syllabus – This examination pattern is known as verbal and Non -verbal reasoning. In this examination pattern question which will be asked to the candidates will be around Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
- English language Syllabus for SSC CHSL – In this examination pattern the question which will be asked will be around Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting misspelled words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus – In this examination pattern further the division has happened which are-
- Number Systems
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Statistical Charts
SSC CHSL Syllabus Tier II 2022
This examination pattern also consists of 100 marks but happens in pen and paper mode only. Those candidates who will be able to clear the Tier I examination will be able to appear in this examination. In this examination, candidates need not face negative marking. In this examination pattern, the exam paper needs to be written either in Hindi and English. In this examination pattern of Tier II, round candidates need to secure at least 33% of total marks.
This examination pattern has a syllabus division which is –
- Essay Writing – In this candidate need to follow word count which should be around 200-250. This candidate gets 60 minutes and this is of 50 marks.
- Letter/Application Writing – In this candidate needs to follow the word count too which is 150-200 words. For this too candidate will get 60 minutes in total. This examination is of 50 marks.
- In this examination, candidates need to choose topics. These topics will be around National Interest, Finance & Economy, Ecological Issues, Politics, Social Issues, Schemes & Governance, Sports, Technology, Geopolitics, Environmental Concerns, etc. While, the type of letter/ application asked will be Application, Complaint, Suggestion, Official Appreciation, Follow up or Feedback, etc.
SSC CHSL Tier III Syllabus 2022
This examination is a skill or typing test of qualifying nature for which candidates need to make sure to clear tier and Tier 1 examination. After clearing these two examinations candidate gets a call for this examination based on the merit list. The main subjects of this Tier III examination are-
- Skill test for the post of Data Entry Operator
- Skill test for the post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG)
- Skill test for the post of Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDS/JSA) and Postal Assistants/ Sorting Assistants (PA/SA)
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2023
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||60 minutes (80 Minutes for PWD candidates)|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|4||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Tier 2 (II) Exam Pattern 2023
|Serial No||Topics||Word Count||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Essay Writing||200-250||100||60 minutes|
|2||Letter/Application Writing||150-200||60 minutes|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|SSC Recruitment||Click Here|
|SSC Previous Paper||Click Here|
|GOINDIAJOB Homepage||Click Here|