CM Odisha Krishi Udyog Scheme 2024 Application Form
The Odisha government is inviting Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana online application form in the state. This scheme is commonly known as Krishi Udyog Loan Scheme 2024 in which the government will provide the benefit of 20 lakh rupees to encourage farmers to set up new agro-industries. A candidate who wants to get the benefits of the state government under this Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana can apply or make the registration process online. This scheme of the state government of Odisha will result to promote the betterment of farming and agriculture in the state. This will also ensure to deal with simplifications of the loan-taking procedure. This Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana of the Odisha government will make sure to provide hassle-free loan availability to farmers so that they can focus on the crops.
Apply Online for Odisha Mukhyamantri Abhinav Krishi Yantripati Samman Yojana
Under this scheme, the Odisha government has also launched the Mukhya Mantri Abhinav Krishi Yantripati Samman Yojana which will provide rewards to the farmers. Farmers who want to take the benefit of this scheme of state government can make the registration process online and submit that by making the payment online on its official website. The government started these services with the aim of better living conditions and better employment to the farmers of the state through which these farmers will get the generation of new employment opportunities. This scheme Krushi Udyog Yojana of Odisha state was launched on 17 May 2018 by the Odisha government to encourage farmers. This scheme is making sure to encourage the usage of innovative tools in farming and implements in agriculture and realize the vision of “Doubling Farmer’s Income by 2024”.
Required Documents for Odisha Kisan Yojana Scheme 2024
To register under this scheme candidates need to have some mandatory documents which are-
- A recent Passport size photograph of the Applicant.
- Identity Proof such as Adahar card and voter ID card issued by the government of India.
- Clear Signature of the Applicant
- Land records and Lease documents of the farmers should not be more than 15 years old.
- The farmer also needs to provide a Bank Consent Letter.
How To Apply Online for Fill Krishi Udhyog Yojana Odisha Registration Form 2024
Candidates who want to get the benefit under this scheme of state government can make the application process online. To make the application process they need to follow some simple steps which are-
- the first candidate needs to visit the official website of Krishi Udhyog Yojana which is http://www.apicol.nic.in/.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate needs to click on the “Beneficiary Master” after which they need to click on the Registration button on the home page.
- Now after clicking on the Sarkari Yojana Registration button, they will get the notification that they need to read carefully to fit in the eligibility criteria.
- After this candidate needs to Select no increase if they have never applied or attempted to make the new registration under this scheme of government.
- No candidate will receive a form on the screen in which they need to fill in all the details carefully without making any mistakes in the form.
- Now candidate needs to fill in the mandatory details such as application type, family ID), project information proposed Location of CAE with land particulars after which they need to upload the scanned copy of the documents.
- After submitting the scanned copy of the documents candidate can click on the submit button to complete the application process.
- PM Balika Samridhi Yojana 2024
- Odisha Kishori Shakti Yojana 2024
- Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List2024Check Status