Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2023 | Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023 | Check ABY Hospital List 2023 | Ayushman Card List 2023 Download Haryana, UP, Rajasthan, UK, AP, WB & Other States
At present, many types of schemes are being run in our country to advance the health sector and make facilities better than before and one of them is the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme is currently one of the biggest health schemes in the country being run by the Central Government, under which financially weak families and families living below the poverty line are provided to the government by the government in certain private hospitals. You can get treatment for free.
Any eligible applicant can easily apply to take advantage of Ayushman Bharat Scheme. If you are interested in knowing about Ayushman Bharat Scheme, then this article should be complete because in this article we will not only give you complete information about the scheme but also information on the topic of ‘How to see the name in Ayushman Bharat Scheme List 2023‘.
Highlights of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 Details
|Name of Sarkari Yojana||PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme/Scheme 2023|
|Name of the Department||National Health Authority of India|
|Scheme Available For||For the people living from the poverty line all over India|
|Benefits of This Scheme||Free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh|
|Yojana Category||Sarkari Yojana 2023|
What is Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana was launched on 25 September 2018 for those people who are financially weak or live their life below the poverty line.
Ayushman Bharat scheme is currently one of the biggest schemes being run by the central government in the field of health and the special thing about this scheme is that the level at which the budget of this scheme has been set can be said. It is also one of the largest health insurance schemes run in the country to date.
There are many financially weak families living in the country who are not able to bear the huge expenses of sudden health problems and for such people, the Ayushman Bharat scheme has been started. Under this scheme, insurance up to Rs 5 lakh will be provided to the beneficiaries.
What are the objectives of Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
Many such people are living in our country who are financially so weak that only their normal needs are met in their income, and but an illness or otherwise health problems never come by asking anyone.
Ayushman Bharat scheme is proving to be a boon for such people. Under this scheme, such citizens living in the country are being given health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh, which can be used in all government hospitals and many private hospitals.
Throthe ugh the Ayushman Bharat scheme, economically weaker people can get treatment of 5 lakh rupee free of cost. So in such a situation, if we talk about the purpose of this scheme, then it is to provide free health insurance to the economically weaker people so that they can take advantage of all the health facilities.
Eligibility to avail Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY)
- To take advantage of the Ayushman Bharat scheme, some eligibility has been fixed by the central government, which are as follows:
- Only permanent citizens of India will be able to take advantage of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- Only economically weak people will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be available to only those families who are not already taking advantage of any such scheme being run by any other government or institution.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant should have mobile number and address proof along with the necessary documents like Aadhar card, ration, card, etc.
How to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
Ayushman Bharat Yojana is one of the best health schemes run by the central government, under which lakhs of people are getting the opportunity to get free health facilities. If you are not yet associated with the Ayushman Bharat scheme and are a letter applicant for it, then you can easily apply for it by visiting the public service center ie CSC.
The task of application has been entrusted to the Jan Seva Kendras to make the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana reach as many people as possible. With the necessary documents mentioned above, you can go to the public service center and there the officer will check your eligibility and apply for you.
How to check your name in Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2023?
If you have applied to Ayushman Bharat Scheme and you want to check whether you have become a beneficiary of this scheme or not, then you can easily check your name in Ayushman Bharat Scheme List 2023. For this you have to follow the following steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the scheme https://pmjay.gov.in/.
- After going to the website, you will get the option of Am I Eligible on the homepage, click on it.
- Now you will have to verify yourself through your mobile number, for which a message will also be sent on today’s mobile number, which you will have to upload on the website.
- After this, you can submit by entering your ration card number or your name, etc.
- In this way, Ayushman Bharat Scheme List 2023 will come in front of you, in which you can check your name and confirm whether you are a beneficiary of this scheme or not.
7th & 9th Floor, Tower-l,
Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place,
New Delhi – 110001
Toll-Free Call Center Number: 14555/ 1800111565