Maharashtra Postal Circle Vacancy 2024
Maha Post Office Bharti 2024 for Postman, Mail Guard, and MTS Jobs @maharashtrapost.gov.in. India Post Office Organization is Inviting online application/registration forms for 1371 Various Vacancies under the Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2024 Notification Pdf through its official website. Maharashtra Postal Circle has released Maharashtra Postman, Mail Guard, and MTS Notification 2024 in the form of a pdf. candidates download Maha Post Office Advertisement by the link given below and check their eligibility criteria such as Qualifications, age limitation, selection process, salary, etc. if you are eligible so candidates apply online for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2024 before the last date of registration that is 3rd November 2024. the online registration will start in 2024 for Postman, Mail Guard, Multi-Tasking Staff (Administrative Offices), and MTS (Sub Ordinate Office) posts.
Highlights of India Post Office Bharti 2024
|Name of the Organization||India Post Office [Maharashtra Postal Circle]|
|Total No of Posts||1371 Various Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Postman, Mail Guard, Multi-Tasking Staff (Administrative Offices), MTS (Sub Ordinate Office)|
|Advertisement No||Available Given Below the Pdf|
|Selection Process||Merit List of Maybe CBT|
|Apply Online Date||Update soon|
|Last Date of Submission||Update soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Maharashtra Post Office 1371 Post-wise Vacancy 2024
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|MTS (Administrative Offices)||32|
|MTS (Sub Ordinate Office)||295|
Eligibility Criteria for Maha Post Office 1371 Bharti 2024
- Candidates should possess 12th Class with Computer Knowledge, Local Language for Postman and Main Guard vacancies and should possess 10th Class with Computer Knowledge, local language for MTS (Administrative Offices), and MTS (Sub Ordinate Office) posts.
- Minimum Age Limit for all posts – is 18th years
- Maximum Age Limit for Postman, Mail Guard – 27th years
- Maximum Age Limit for MTS – 25th years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Pay Scale/Salary Slip/Pay Band
- Postman / Mail Guard – Pay Matrix (Civilian Employees) Pay level-3 (Rs 21,700-69,100)
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Pay Matrix (Civilian Employees) Pay Level-1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)
- UR / EWS / OBC (male & trans-man applicants) Pay: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female / Trans-woman Candidates Pay: Rs. 100/-
Note: Candidates Pay Dual Online Application Form Fees if they want to apply for dual posts.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Exam Dates 2024
|Notification/Advt Released||Update soon|
|Online Apply Dates||Notified soon|
|Last Date to Submit Form||Update soon|
|Admit Cards Download||7 days before the exam|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Sarkari Result||Update Soon|
How To Apply Online to fill Maha Post Office Application Form 2024
- Candidates visit the official website of the Maharashtra Post Office.
- Download the Official Notification Pdf and Read it Carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online Link if you are eligible according to the Advertisement/Notification.
- Fill in all required details and Upload Scanned Passport size Photographs and Signatures.
- Pay the online registration form fee as per your category.
- Click on the final submit button and take a printout for future use.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|