NIMR Recruitment 2023
NIMR Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Advertisement for JRF, Lab Technician Posts, Apply Online for NIMR Vacancy 2023 Check Notification. Application Forms out for National Institute of Malaria Research Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.nimr.org.in| How to Apply for NIMR JRF, Lab Technician Posts
NIMR Recruitment 2023 has been advertised for the recruitment of candidates for the different projects run by the National Institute of Malaria Research. Vacancies are available for the position of Lab Technician and Junior Research Fellow. There are 4 vacancies only. Application forms are invited through online mode. In this article, you can gather the details such as educational qualification, age requirement, pay scale, interview venue, application procedure, and more that you need to follow if you want to get selected by the organization for the job.
NIMR Recruitment 2023
The National Institute of Malaria Research also known as ICMR- NIMR releases the notification for the appointment of willing and deserving appliers who meet the eligibility criteria set by the authorities. Vacancies are available on a contractual basis. Selection of the candidates will be made based on the interview and document verification process. The application form-filling procedure has already started on 23 April 2023 and will end on 7 May 2023. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
Key Details of NIMR Jobs
|Name of the organization||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Positions||Lab Technician and Junior Research Fellow|
|No of posts||4|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Positions||No of posts|
|Junior Research Fellow||2|
- The last date of submission of the application is Update Soon
NIMR Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Condition
|Positions||Qualification and Experience||Age Limit|
|Lab Technician||12th Pass in science and diploma in DMLT (2 years course) or One-year DMLT with one-year required experience or two years field/ laboratory experience||Upto 30 yrs.|
|Junior Research Fellow||Post Graduate Degree in Life Science viz. Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, etc. with NET or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET||Upto 28 yrs.|
- Educational Qualification
- Proof of Date of birth
- Experience certificates/testimonials
- One-self attested recent passport-size photograph
- ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.)
- One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if applicable.
|Lab Technician||Rs. 18000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 31000/- with NETRs. 25000/- without NET|
- Hiring will depend on the walk-in-interview performance of the candidate which is to be held at ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077.
Application Procedure NIMR Recruitment
The online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Job hunters should go to the official website of the National Institute of Malaria Research
- From the home page of the portal go to the ‘notification’ option and hit the vacancies option
- You need to search ‘Vacancy Notification for contractual post Advt. No. Admin/RBMCH/2023/08/11’ Notification link.
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the apply online link
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling out the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/husband’s name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and deposit the fee as mentioned above
- Take the printout of the form & fee receipt for further use
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|