Indian Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak 2023
GDS Vacancy 2023 Notification in UP, WB States. GDS Bharti 2023 Application Form @appost.in/gdsonline/. Indian Post Office Department, Government of India Has been Issued an Official notification which is related to Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Advertisement for the Post of Gramin Dak Sevak 5972 Vacancies in the State of Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal Through its official website which is a link given below. Those Contenders who are interested in these vacancies can apply online for Post Office GDS Vacancy 2023 before the last date of registration.
Dear readers, Indian Postal Service Recruitment Board has issued a notification on its official website, in which it has been told that the Post Office Recruitment Board is inviting interested and eligible candidates for 5972 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks in Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal (West Bengal). There is an urgent need for candidates, out of which 3951 candidates are needed in the state of Uttar Pradesh and 2023 in West Bengal.
Postal Circle Post Office Vacancy Gramin Dak Sevak GDS 2023
Those candidates who are also willing to apply for India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Online Application Form 2023 can visit the official website of the Recruitment Board and fill out the application forms. Candidates should understand that the minimum age limit of the candidates applying online application should be 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 40 years also the candidates should have a certificate of qualifying class 10 pass with maths and English subjects.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
- Name of Organization: Indian Post Office
- Name of Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
- Registration Start: Update soon
- Last Date for Online Apply: Update soon
- Category: Sarkari -Naukri
- Official Website: http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Launched By: State Government of UP, WB
- Eligibility: 10th Pass Jobs
- Last Date for Pay Fees: Update soon
Eligibility Criteria for Post Office GDS Vacancy 2023
- Candidates should have a class 10 pass certificate in maths and English subjects.
- Candidates’ minimum age limit should be 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 40 years.
- Indian Postal Department has kept the application fee at only 100 rupees for the students belonging to General / OBC / EWS and there is no application fee for the female student belonging to SC / ST / PH or any caste group.
GDS Exam Dates 2023 (आवश्यक तिथि)
- Application Start: Update Soon
- Last Date to Apply: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Not Declared Yet
How to Apply Online to fill out Post Office GDS Bharti Application Form 2023
- Candidates have to complete the online application in 3 steps.
- Firstly candidates have to visit the official website.
- Now candidates have to click on the link for registration.
- After completing the Gramin Dak Sevak registration, you have to click on the fee payment link.
- After paying the fee, you have to click on the link to apply online.
- Now fill out the application form, and upload the required documents.
- After checking the form properly, submit the final form.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|