ITBP Recruitment 2023
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police force has released the ITBP Recruitment 2023 official notification for the candidates to recruit 62 Head Constable Posts. Under the ministry of the Indian Government, the ITBP has invited application forms for eligible candidates to apply for ITBP Constable Vacancy 2023 by Online Mode. Candidates may submit the ITBP Jobs 2023 Application Form on or before the last date of November through its official website @ www.itbppolice.nic.in. For Other details related to the age limit, salary, and educational qualification for ITBP Recruitment 2023 we have provided the given information.
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is good conducts recruitment for various positions including constable, tradesman, Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI), Sub-Inspector (SI), Head Constable (HC), etc. You can check the official ITBP website or employment newspapers for the latest updates on recruitment. Eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limits, and other details are specified in the official notifications.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Recruitment 2023
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is a government agency in India that hires people to work in various roles. If you are interested in working with ITBP, you can keep an eye out for their ITBP recruitment 2023. These career boards announce job openings for positions like constable, tradesman, Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI), Sub-Inspector (SI), Head Constable (HC), etc.
To find out about ITBP recruitment 2023, you can visit the official ITBP website or check employment newspapers. The notifications will have all the details about the job requirements, like the educational qualifications you need to have, age limits, and other important information. Make sure you read all the details carefully before applying for a job with ITBP
ITBP Constable Bharti 2023
Those who are going to apply for ITBP Constable Vacancy 2023 must fill online application on or before November. You can check the detailed notification and fill out the application form by reading this post’s details. Hope with the help of all the above details candidates may fill out the ITBP Recruitment 2023 Application Form quickly, if anyone feels any issue, then they may leave a comment, and our expert will get back with the solution regarding your query. For more useful information you may visit the website and stay tuned with us for more updates and upcoming Govt Jobs 2023.
Highlights of ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)|
|Exam Name||ITBP Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Posts||Constable, HC, Tradesman, ASI, SI Posts|
|No of Post||900+ Expected Vacancies|
|Apply Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date||Notified Soon|
About the Organization of Indo-Tibetian Border Police (ITBP)
Indo-Tibetian Border Police came into force on 24th October 1962. It was mainly established for security at the Indo-China border. Currently, it is covering about 3488 km of area. It focuses on Karakoram Pass in Ladakh to Jachep La in Arunachal Pradesh.
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2023
The ITBP has invited eligible candidates to fill out the online ITBP Head Constable Jobs Application form for 62 posts. Interested aspirants can submit the application form from October to November. You have to complete the online registration mode by any other mode the application form will be not expected.
ITBP SI (Sub Inspector) Recruitment 2023
The Department of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force released an online ITBP Vacancy Application Form to select 21 candidates for Sub-I- Inspector Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before the deadline which is September, so apply before the closing date. Other information about ITBP SI Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, age limitation, and how to use are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP HC/ Constable/SI Vacancy 2023 Online Form
- Constable: Minimum 10th class pass, physical fitness standards as per ITBP norms.
- Tradesman: Minimum 8th class pass, relevant trade/technical certificate/diploma, physical fitness standards as per ITBP norms.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI): Minimum 10+2 class pass, relevant trade/technical certificate/diploma, physical fitness standards as per ITBP norms.
- Sub-Inspector (SI): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, physical fitness standards as per ITBP norms.
- Head Constable (HC): 10+2 class pass, relevant trade/technical certificate/diploma, physical fitness standards as per ITBP norms.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years (for Constable and Tradesman)
- Maximum age: 30 years (for Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI), Sub-Inspector (SI), and Head Constable (HC))
Age relaxation may be provided to candidates belonging to certain categories as per the government rules.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Exam
- Trade Test (for Tradesman posts)
- Medical Examination
- Constable: Rs. 21,700 – 69,100
- Tradesman: Rs. 21,700 – 69,100
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI): Rs. 29,200 – 92,300
- Sub-Inspector (SI): Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400
- Head Constable (HC): Rs. 25,500 – 81,100
The Selection of the candidate is made on the behalf of physical tests, and medical exam performance.
- Pay Scale: Level-6 in the pay matrix Rs. 35400- Rs. 112400 (As per 7th CPC)
- Pay Scale: Rs.25500/- to 81100/- Per Month
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Written Exam: The written exam for different posts in ITBP may include questions from General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Elementary Mathematics, English/Hindi language and relevant trade/technical subject.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The Physical Efficiency Test (PET) may include events like running, jumping, and other physical activities. The standards for PET may vary for different posts and are specified in the official notification.
- Physical Standard Test (PST): The Physical Standard Test (PST) may include measurements of height, chest, and weight and other parameters. The standards for PST may vary for different posts and are specified in the official notification.
- Trade Test: The trade test is applicable only for Tradesman posts and may include practical tests and demonstrations to assess the technical and trade skills of the candidates.
|Apply Online||Notified Soon|
|Last Date for Online Form||Notified Soon|
|Last Date to Submit Form Fees||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Notified Soon|
ITBP Constable/ Head Constable/SI Application Form 2023
Candidates can apply for ITBP Head Constable Jobs 2023 online from the official website on or before the last session, Session 2023. To apply candidates need to upload the scan copies of relevant certificates like proof of birth date certificate, and experience certificate in the application form. You can follow the below steps during applying for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Constable Vacancy 2023.
How to Apply Online for ITBP Constable/ASI/SI/HC Vacancy 2023?
- Visit the official ITBP website and look for the latest recruitment notification.
- Read the notification carefully to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the post you are interested in.
- Click on the apply link and fill in the online application form with the required information, including personal details, educational qualifications, and other relevant information.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents, such as your passport-sized photo, signature, and educational certificates.
- Pay the required application fee, if applicable.
- Submit the online application form and take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
|Recruitment Helpline :||011-24369482, 011-24369483|
|Timing :||09:30 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Working days :||Monday to Friday (Except Gazetted Holidays)|
|Recruitment Support :||[email protected]|
|The Dy Inspector General (Est & Rectt)
Dte. Gen. ITB Police.
Block – II, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Appellate Authority:||The Inspector General (HQrs)
Dte. Gen. ITB Police.
Block – II, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|