ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has recently announced an ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 for the post of General Duty (GD) Constable through Sports Quota. This is a great opportunity for sportspersons who are seeking a career in the armed forces. A total of 71 vacancies have been announced for the post of GD Constable through the Sports Quota.
The online application process for the ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment will commence on 20th February 2023 and the last date to apply is 21st March 2023. Aspirants are advised to visit the official website of ITBP, i.e. recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in, to fill in the application form and apply for the post. The website also provides all the necessary details and guidelines that are required to fill out the application form.
The salary for the post of GD Constable through Sports Quota is Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level- 3) as per the 7th Pay Commission. This is a great salary package and will provide the selected candidates with a good standard of living. In addition to the salary, the selected candidates will also receive other benefits and perks such as HRA, TA, Medical Benefits, etc.
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2023
The selection process for the ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment will consist of various stages, including a Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Trade Test, and Written Test. Only those candidates who qualify for the Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standard Test will be eligible to appear for the further stages of the selection process.
Aspirants who are interested in the ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment for GD Constable Posts must possess the required educational qualification and physical standards as per the norms set by ITBP. In addition to this, candidates should also be Indian citizens and should have good character and conduct.
The ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment for GD Constable Posts is a great opportunity for sportspersons who are seeking a career in the armed forces. The online application process starts on 20th February 2023, and the last date to apply is 21st March 2023. Interested candidates must visit the official website of ITBP Recruitment, i.e. recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in, and fill in the application form before the last date.
ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment for GD Constable Exam 2023 Highlights
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Exam Name||ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||GD Constable Posts|
|No of Posts||71 Vacancies|
|Apply Online Date||20/02/2023|
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Sports Quota GD Constable Vacancy 2023
- Indian citizens between the ages of 18-23 years.
- Should have passed Matriculation/10th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Sportspersons who have represented the state in National or International competitions are eligible to apply.
- The application fee for General/OBC category candidates is Rs. 100/-.
- There are no fees for SC/ST and female candidates.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Trade Test
- Written Test
The salary for the post of GD Constable through Sports Quota is Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level- 3) as per the 7th Pay Commission. Additionally, the selected candidates will also receive benefits such as HRA, TA, Medical Benefits, etc.
|Apply Online Date||20/02/2023|
|Last Date for Online Form||21/03/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Form Fees||21/03/2023|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Before 10 to 15 days of examination|
How to Apply Online for ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of ITBP Recruitment 2023- recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Look for the notification for the ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment and click on it.
- Read the eligibility criteria, selection process, and other details carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and fill in the application form with all the required details.
- Upload the required documents such as recent passport-sized photographs, signatures, and educational certificates.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable.
- Review the filled application form and submit it before the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|GOINDIAJOB Homepage||Click Here|