FCI Watchman Recruitment 2024
The Food Corporation of India has released the FCI Watchman Recruitment 2024 notification for Watchman Posts. Aspirants can check below all details according to state and apply online for FCI Watchman Jobs before the last date. The Food Corporation of India has finally released the official notification for the Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2024. There are Various Watchman posts released by the Authorities of FCI. Interested candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can apply online for FCI Vacancy Notification 2024 through the official website www.fci.gov.in. Applicants can fill out the FCI Jobs Application Form 2024 on or before the last date. Moreover, the other details such as the selection process, how to apply, the application fee, etc., are given below.
FCI Recruitment 2024
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released the official notification for the FCI Vacancy 2024 to fill 700 Expected Watchman posts in the Many States. Interested candidates need to apply online for the FCI Recruitment Notification 2024 through the official website www.fci.gov.in. The Last date to fill online FCI Application Form 2024 is August. Candidates can check the other details such as how to apply, the selection process, application fee, etc., which can be seen by scrolling down the mouse button.
About the Organization of Food Corporation of India
Food Corporation of India was set up on January 14th, 1965 having its first District Office at Thanjavur – rice bowl of Tamil Nadu – and office at Delhi under the Food Corporations Act 1964 to perform the following objectives of the National Food Policy. Now recently it has released the FCI Job notification for skilled candidates for Watchman posts.
FCI Other Post Exam 2024
Food Corporation of India is coming up with the recruitment process for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering), Assistant Grade-II (AGII) (Hindi), Steno Grade-II, Typist (Hindi), and Assistant Grade 3 (AG III) (General / Accounts / Technical / Depot) Vacancies. In this recruitment process, FCI is coming up with a total of 4103 vacancies on which candidates can make their applications. That candidate who was waiting for this recruitment process now has a golden opportunity to make their application and get into this recruitment process.
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2024
In India even after having a lot of private jobs still, people think of getting government jobs as a reliable source of income. Those candidates who want to make their career in this government sector now have the golden opportunity to make their application for this FCI Vacancy process. Interested candidates can make the application process online from the official web portal by March- April 2024. Those applicants who want to make their application for this recruitment process are guided to stick to this article until the end. In this article, we are going to discuss all the eligibility, how to apply, and all the other entry information on the recruitment process.
www.fci.gov.in Recruitment 2024
In this recruitment, process candidates need to make sure that they are eligible first for this assistant grade 3 vacancy. All the applicants can make the application process under this recruitment process from the official site which is www.fci.gov.in. Food Corporation of India has recently released the notification process for the post of JE, Steno, Typist, Technical Assistant Grade 3 & Other Vacancies. The total number of vacancies available for this post is 4000. All the candidates can make the application process online but before that, they need to make sure they are eligible for this FCI recruitment process through the official web portal.
Highlights of FCI Watchman Recruitment 2024
|Name of Organization||Food Corporation of India|
|No. of Posts||700+Expected Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 8100/- to 18070/-|
Post-wise Vacancy of FCI Recruitment 2024
|Category||No. of Posts|
Note: These Vacancies are only expected. No official information related to FCI Watchman Recruitment 2024. Candidates need to read the official advertisement related to FCI Watchman 2024 after the announcement only on the Official Website of the FCI Organization.
Eligibility Criteria for FCI Watchman Exam 2024
Candidates need to pass the 8th class or equivalent education from the recognized university of education.
The age of candidates should be 18 to 25 years on the date 01st January. The age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be according to the govt rules.
Aspirants can pay the application fee by online mode of payments using the debit card, credit card, and net banking options.
The eligibility criteria for the post of Jr Engineer (Civil) are-
- The code of this post is A.
- The candidate should have a degree in civil engineering or a Diploma in Civil Engg for 1 year.
The eligibility criteria for the post of JE (Electrical/ Mechanical) are-
- The code for this post is B.
- The candidate should have a Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering.
- The candidate should also have a Diploma in Respective Trade with 1-year of experience.
The eligibility criteria for the Stenographer Grade 2nd is-
- The code of this post is C.
- The candidate should have done graduation with an O level qualification of DOEACC and with a speed of 40 words per min. or 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
- This candidate should have a Degree in Computer Application with a speed of 40 words per minute and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
Eligibility for the AG II Hindi are-
- candidate should have a graduation degree in the Hindi language from any reputed university.
- The candidate needs to be proficient in the English language.
- The candidate needs to have one year of experience in translation from English to Hindi and From Hindi to English.
Eligibility for the Hindi Typist is-
- The candidate should be a graduate of any registered university.
- Candidate must have 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
- In this recruitment, process a Preference will be given to the candidates knowing bilingual typing (English and Hindi) and Computer knowledge.
Eligibility for the Assistant Grade-III (General) are-
- The block of this recruitment is F.
- The candidate needs to have a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
Eligibility criteria for AG-III (Accounts) are –
- The block for this application is G.
- The candidate needs to have a Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
Eligibility criteria for AG-III (Technical) are-
- The candidate needs to have B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. Or B.Sc. with any of the following subjects from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology /Food Science. Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology /Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University/institution approved by AICTE.
- The candidate should be proficient in the use of the computer.
- This recruitment comes under the H block.
Eligibility criteria for Assistant Grade 3rd (Depot) are-
- This recruitment comes under I block.
- The candidate needs to have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
- In this recruitment process, the minimum age limit of the candidate should be 18 years.
- In this recruitment process, the maximum age limit of the candidate should be 28 years.
In this recruitment process, candidates need to go through the selection process which is-
- Paper I
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
FCI Watchman Exam Dates 2024
- Registration Start Apply Online: Notified Soon
- Last Date of Fill Application Form: Notified Soon
- Exam Date Available On: Update Soon
- Admit Card Issued On: Update Soon
- Answer Key Declared On: Notified Soon
- Sarkari Result: Declare after the Successfully Examination
How to Apply to fill FCI Watchman Online Form 2024
- Firstly applicants have to visit the Official website of the FCI and which is www.fci.gov.in.
- On the home page of the Official website, you have to select the tab named “FCI Recruitment / Result” available on the left of the page.
- This will open a new page having a list of the latest openings and you have to select “ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE for the posts of Watchman and Others in all over India.”
- A complete advertisement will open on the screen having further details regarding this opening ad candidates have to read complete details carefully.
- Now applicants have to hit on the option “Apply Now” and fill out the online application form with all required details carefully.
- Now submit the application form by pressing the button “Submit”.
|FCI Manager Exam||Click Here|
|FCI Recruitment||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|