RTE Lottery Result 2024
RTE Uttarakhand Lottery Result email@example.com. RTE is commonly known as the Right to education which is working for education. Through this scheme of the Uttarakhand government, a lot of poor people are getting benefits through it. Under this scheme of government students who belong to poor families will get admission to schools and colleges with scholarships. Through this scholarship program, candidates will be able to pursue their dreams.
Right To Education Uttarakhand 2024
But before making the application process for this scholarship program candidates need to know some important pointers of this scheme of the Uttarakhand government which are-
- Organization Name – Right To Education
- Application Fee – Nil
- Selection Process – Lottery System
- Total School Registrations – 1314
- Total Student Registrations – 5959
- Official Website – https://rte121c-ukd.in/
- Age Limit – Less than 6 Years
- Admission under – RTE Act 2009
- Total Reserved Seats – 25% of Total Seats
- Admission at – Private Schools
- Helpline – 011 40845192
RTE Uttarakhand 2024 Admission, Lottery Result
The main motive of this scheme is to provide help to all the aspiring students of the state so that they can pursue their dreams and get a better life. In this scheme, those students and parents get the benefit of this scholarship program whose annual income is less than 55000 rs annually. Uttarakhand government has a level up in the education department by this scholarship program. Those candidates who want to take benefit of this scheme are requested to stick to this article until the end. Through the help of this article will be discussing this scheme, its benefits, eligibility, application process, and all other necessary information about this scheme.
RTE is an amazing scheme that has been started by the Uttarakhand state government for the development of the education department. Through the help of the Right to Education candidates from poor families will get the chance to showcase their talent and to get an education. This scholarship program will give these aspiring students a new direction in the education department.
RTE Uttarakhand Exam Dates 2024
After knowing the important factors of this scheme candidate should also know the important dates of this RTE scheme which are-
- The application form will be available online from – NA
- Last date of making the application process in RTE – NA
- Documents verification after the application submission will happen from – NA
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand RTE Education Admission 2024
In this scheme of Uttarakhand, government candidates need to fit in the eligibility criteria first before making the application process. Without fitting in the eligibility criteria candidates won’t be able to get the benefit of this scheme. The eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are-
- In this scholarship program of Uttarakhand, state candidates need to fit in the class and the date of birth criteria first which should be-
- Pre Primary grade child should be born between 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2017
- For First Grade, students’ children should be born between 1st April 2014 to 31st March 2015
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of the Uttarakhand state of India.
- The income of the family should be less than 55000 annually to get the benefit of this scheme.
Some Required Documents at the Time of Registration 2024
After filling out the form children have to fit in the documentation criteria also. The documentation criteria for this scheme is –
- Copy of their application
- Birth certificate of the child
- Parental address certificate
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Cast certificate of the family
- Medical documents
- Defenseless documents
- Divorce documents if applicable
- Death certificate
How To Apply Online to fill RTE Uttarakhand Application Form 2024
The application process can be made by parents of the child on the official website of the Right to Education, Uttarakhand. The application form date of this scheme has also got extended to 15th March 2024. Under this program, 1430 schools are being registered under this.
Through the help of this scheme children who belong to the backward category and want to get the benefit of a scholarship to get enrolled in the registered schools of Uttarakhand state, they can fill out the registration form online or they can follow some simple steps online which are-
- First, candidates need to visit the official website of this Right to Education scheme of Uttarakhand which is https://www.rte121c-ukd.in/.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate need to click on the Registration or Student registration link available on the screen.
- Now they need to fill Sarkari Naukri form carefully without making any mistakes in the form with all the mandatory details after making the registration with the contact number and with its verification.
- The candidate needs to make sure to fill in all the important details in this form such as arent details, address details, documents, and select schools carefully.
- After this, they can submit this form and can also take a printout of this application for future reference.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|