FCI Recruitment Notification 2020-2021 Online Form
Food Corporation of India is coming up with the recruitment process in 2020 for which interested candidates can make the application process online and offline in both the methods. This recruitment process will be made by FCI Recruitment Board through the help of its official website for qualified Candidates according to state. This notification has given people hope of getting a permanent job in this pandemic situation of coronavirus. Through this FCI Recruitment, a recruitment process candidate who always wanted to get involved in this sector can apply online.
This recruitment process has been started by FCI Recruitment Board for so many different posts which are –
- For the post of JE (Civil Engineering)
- For the post of JE (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)
- For the post of Steno Grade-II
- For the post of AG-II (Hindi)
- For the post of Typist (Hindi)
- For the post of AG-III (General)
- For the post of AG-III ( Accounts)
- For the post of AG-III (Technical)
- For the post of AG-III (Depot)
About Food Corporation of India 2020
The Food Corporation of India which is also commonly known as FCI was started on 14th January 1965 and this has its headquarters in New Delhi. This is an organization of the central government which also allows the involvement of the state government to deliver the food items according to the needs of the particular state. FCI is making the recruitment process for 5000+ vacancies for so many different posts on which candidate can make the application process according to their desired position in the department. The job location after getting the selection in this scheme will be in Uttar Pradesh, Utara Khand, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, and Jammu and Kashmir.
Eligibility Criteria for FCI Vacancy, Application, Registration 2020-21
To apply in this recruitment process candidate also need to complete some eligibility criteria which is-
- Candidate should be a citizen fo India.
- Candidate should be at least 10+2 pass from any registred bord or Institue registered under the government of India.
- Candidate should be of 18 years of age for all the positions while the maximum age is different according to the post such as For JE 28 year, for Steno Grade-II and Typist Hindi 25 year, AG II Hindi 27 year or for the all other posts maximum age criteria is of having 27 years of age.
The selection process happens after the examination process. To get the recruitment process done candidate need to go through with some examination which are –
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal interview
- Documents Verification
Online Form Fee
The application form fee for this recruitment cell of FCI is different according to categories which are –
- For the General category – 800 rs
- For the OBC category – 800 rs
- For the ST category – 200 rs
- For the SC category – 200 rs
- For the PH category – 200 rs
This application process can be made by the candidate online by making payment online by using Debit card, Credit card, and Net Banking, and by using other modes of online payment.
FCI Exam Dates 2020-21 Last Dates
|Apply Online From||Notified Soon|
|Last Date of Online registration||Notified Soon|
|Fee Submissions last date||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Offline Fee Submission Through Challan||Update Soon|
|Admit Card available||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|