FCI Recruitment Notification 2023 Online Form
Upcoming FCI Vacancy 2023 Exam Last Date @fci.gov.in. Food Corporation of India is coming up with a recruitment process in 2023 for which interested candidates can make the application process online and offline in both methods. This recruitment process will be made by FCI Recruitment Board through the help of its official website for qualified Candidates according to state. This notification has given people hope of getting a permanent job in this pandemic situation of coronavirus. Through this FCI Recruitment, recruitment process candidates who always wanted to get involved in this sector can apply online.
About Food Corporation of India 2023
The Food Corporation of India which is also commonly known as FCI was started on 14th January 1965 and this has its headquarters in New Delhi. This is an organization of the central government that also allows the involvement of the state government to deliver food items according to the needs of the particular state. FCI is making the recruitment process for 5000+ vacancies for so many different posts on which candidates can make the application process according to their desired position in the department. The job location after getting the selection in this scheme will be in Uttar Pradesh, Utara Khand, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, and Jammu and Kashmir.
Highlights of FCI Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Food Corporation of India FCI|
|Number of Posts||5000+ Expected Various Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Manager, Watchman, and Other|
|Apply Online Date||Update soon|
|Last Date of Submission||Update soon|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Job Location||PAN India|
FCI Post-wise Vacancy 2023 Details
This recruitment process has been started by FCI Recruitment Board for so many different posts which are –
- For the post of JE (Civil Engineering)
- For the post of JE (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)
- For the post of Steno Grade-II
- For the post of AG-II (Hindi)
- For the post of Typist (Hindi)
- For the post of AG-III (General)
- For the post of AG-III ( Accounts)
- For the post of AG-III (Technical)
- For the post of AG-III (Depot)
Eligibility Criteria for FCI Vacancy 2023
To apply in this recruitment process candidates also need to complete some eligibility criteria which are-
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should be at least a 10+2 pass from any registered board or Institue registered under the government of India.
- Candidates should be of 18 years of age for all the positions while the maximum age is different according to the post such as For JE 28 years, for Steno Grade-II and Typist Hindi 25 years, AG II Hindi 27 years or for all other posts maximum age criteria is of having 27 years of age.
The selection process happens after the examination process. To get the recruitment process done candidates need to go through some examinations which are –
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal interview
- Documents Verification
Online Form Fee
The application form fee for this recruitment cell of FCI is different according to categories which are –
- For the General category – 800 rs
- For the OBC category – 800 rs
- For the ST category – 200 rs
- For the SC category – 200 rs
- For the PH category – 200 rs
This application process can be made by the candidate online by making payments online by using a Debit card, Credit card, and Net Banking, and by using other modes of online payment.
FCI Exam Dates 2023
|Apply Online From||Notified Soon|
|Last Date of Online registration||Notified Soon|
|Fee Submissions last date||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Offline Fee Submission Through Challan||Update Soon|
|Admit Card available||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
How To Apply to fill FCI Recruitment Online Form 2023
- Candidates go to the official website of the FCI organization.
- Download Official Notification Pdf.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill out the Registration Form.
- Pay Form Fee.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a Print out in Pdf.
|FCI Manager Exam||Click Here|
|FCI Watchman Recruitment||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|