UPSC EPFO 2023
UPSC EPFO Vacancy 2023 Advt, Last Date, Online Form @upsc.gov.in. Union Public Service Commission is commonly known as UPSC. This organization is well known in India for providing government services to young graduates of India. It is also known as the prime central recruiting agency of India which is responsible for the recruitment process at the central level. Through this appointment and examination process for the, All India Services and Group A and Group B of central services happen. This is the key sole of this recruitment process for the young aspirants.
UPSC EPFO Notification 2023
This organization is commonly known as the UPSC EPFO examination. Now UPSC is coming up with the recruitment process for UPSC EPFO for which interested aspirants can make the application process online. Through this examination process UPSC EPFO examination young candidates of India will get employment, and services under the government of India. For this position of EPFO UPSC is coming up with a total of 421 vacancies on which applicants can make their Sarkari Naukri application process online and can get registered under this recruitment process. Those who want to get enrolled in this need to make their application process till 2023.
UPSC EPFO Vacancy 2023
This UPSC does not come under the Department of Personnel and Training or is not even conducted to it which is known as a common myth among youngsters nowadays. This organization comes under the Federal Public Service Commission of India which is led by the Central Government of India. UPSC has formed 93 years ago in British India only which is on 1syt October 1926.
About Union Public Service Commission
With this, it is also known as one of the oldest formed organizations in India. This UPSC is known for having two main symptoms which have been granted to some special organizations only which function with both autonomy and freedom along with the country’s higher judiciary and lately the Election Commission. The headquarters of the UPSC organization is situated at Dholpur House, in New Delhi. This organization is also well known for conducting some of the most converted examinations in the country. in which one of the common recruitment processes is of Enforcement Officer and of Accounts Officer which is the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO).
Post-wise Employees’ Provident Fund Organization 2023
The examination process for this recruitment has been postponed by UPSC due to the outbreak of coronavirus and because of the lockdown situation in India. Now the new dates for the examination are yet to be announced by UPSC for which candidates can get the latest updates from our websites or the official website of UPSC. These total 421 vacancies have been divided into category-wise lists by UPSC which are –
- For the Unreserved category, the total vacancies are 168.
- For the ST category, the total vacancies are 33.
- For the SC category, the total vacancies are 62.
- For the OBC category, the total vacancies are 116.
- For the EWS category, the total vacancies are 4.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2023
In this recruitment process of UPSC, EPFO aspirants need to follow eligibility criteria also which have been decided by UPSC is –
- Applicants should be a citizen of India and in the case of refugees, he or they should come to India before 1st January 1962.
- The applicant’s highest age for this recruitment process is of 30 years.
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from any known institute of the university which is registered under the government of India in these few subjects which are-
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Integrated Five years Degree in Law
- Master in Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Company Secretary
- Chartered Accountants
- Cost and Management Accountant
UPSC also has stages for the selection process of these candidates which are-
- Written examination
UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2023
|Apply Online From||Update soon|
|Last Date of Online registration||Update soon|
|Fee Submissions last date||Publish soon|
|Last Date of Offline Fee Submission Through Challan||Update soon|
|Admit Card available||Update soon|
|Exam Date||Session 2023|
How To Apply Online to fill UPSC EPFO Vacancy Application Form 2023
To get enrolled in the recruitment process applicants needs to follow some simple steps which are-
- The first candidate needs to visit the official website of UPSC.
- Now applicants need to get registered on the website by filling in some details such as educational and personal details
- Now aspirant needs to upload the documents asked on the Central Govt Jobs registration process.
- Now they can proceed towards application fee payment which they can make by using Net banking, debit card, and credit card.
- After this, the application process will get over and they can take print out their application for future reference.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|