DFCCIL Driver Recruitment 2024
DFCCIL Driver Vacancy 2024 Eligibility, Syllabus for 2600 Jobs @dfccil.com. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation is finally coming up with the recruitment process in which they are going to recruit candidates for the post of Driver. In this recruitment post, all the eligible candidates can make their application process. This recruitment process is a golden chance for all those Candidates who were waiting for government services recruitment to get started. With the help of this notification, all these candidates will be able to make the application process from the official web portal after getting fit in the eligibility criteria of this recruitment process.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2024
In this recruitment process, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India is going to recruit candidates for the post of Drivers of which all the eligible applicants are invited to make the application process. Through this recruitment process, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India is coming up with the recruitment of 2600 total vacancies. All those who are interested in making their application process for the same are guided to stick to this article till the end as in this we will be talking all about this recruitment process from the eligibility criteria to document recruitment or any other necessary information of this recruitment process.
Railway DFCCIL Driver Recruitment 2024
But before that, there are a few things or highlights of this recruitment process which one should know mandatory which are-
|Recruitment Name||DFCCIL Railway Bharti 2024|
|Organization Name||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India|
|Total Number of Vacancies||2600 Jobs|
|Type of Job||Railway Govt Jobs
|Location of Job||PAN India|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Apply Online Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Notified Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Railway 2600 Driver Recruitment 2024
To make the application process candidates need to get fit the eligibility criteria first otherwise, their application will get rejected by the board. The eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are –
- The applicant needs to be a 10th pass from any recognized board or institute which is registered under the government of India with a degree or Diploma in ITI in the respective field.
- Applicant need not be below the age of 18 years.
- The upper age criteria board can also provide age relaxation in some special cases.
To make the application process candidate also need to have some documents which are-
- 10th certificate
- Degree, Diploma, or ITI certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof
- Caste certificate – if applicable
- All the other necessary documents
In this recruitment process selection of the candidate will be made with the help of a few stages which are-
- Written Test
- Document verification
DFCCIL Driver Exam Date 2024
|Advertisement Released on||Notified Soon|
|Apply Online Date||Link Activate Soon|
|Last Date of Application Submission||Update Soon|
|Admit Cards Download Link||Publish Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Sarkari Result 2024||Notified Soon|
How to Apply Online to fill DFCCIL Recruitment Driver Application Form 2024
After fitting in the eligibility criteria Candidates can make the application process for this recruitment process from the online web portal of this recruitment process or in case of any doubt they can make it by following a few simple steps online which are-
- First candidates need to visit the official website of this recruitment process.
- After reaching the official web portal candidates need to click on the notification PDF for the recruitment process.
- After this, they need to read the notification carefully and then they need to click on the apply now button available on the screen.
- After this, they will get a form on their screen, and in that, they need to fill in all the asked details carefully without making any mistakes in the form.
- The then-candidate needs to upload the scan copy of the documents asked for in the form along with the signature and a recent passport-size photograph.
- After this, they need to click on the submit button and then they need to pay the application fee online for the same through Net banking, Credit card, or Debit card option.
- 7. After this applicants can also take the printout of the application for future reference.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|