UP CM Yogi Adityanath Govt Scheme 2024
UP Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana is a UP government initiative that has been taken by CM Yogi Aditya Nath. Through this scheme of state government, the direct benefit will be provided to the Farmers of the state. Under this scheme, farmers will be liable to get 5 lakh compensation from the state government on death and disability while working. The application process can be made online and offline both the modes for this scheme by farmers.
Uttar Pradesh Krishak Durghatana Scheme 2024 Online Form
This scheme is also known as an accidental insurance scheme under which the government will provide compensation or financial assistance to farmers and their families who die or become handicapped while working in fields in the state. This scheme was launched by CM Yogi Aditya Nath in 2024 in which he replaced the scheme with UP Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Jivan Bima Yojana. Through this scheme of the state, government candidates will be liable to get 5 lakh rupees compensation.
UP CM Krishak Durghatana Kalyan Yojana Registration 2024
This Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana will provide direct benefits to farmers which the state government is planning to provide benefits to around 2.38 crore farmers and their families of the state. This scheme is also liable for Bataidars, which is a person who works in the fields of other persons and shares the crop after it is harvested.
CM UP KDKY Scheme 2024 Online Application Date
The total budget that has been decided by the state government for this scheme is 500 Crore rupees which was presented in UP Budget 2024. This scheme will be liable for 14th September 2024 under which applicants can fill out the form online to get financial assistance or financial help from the state government. The funding for this scheme has been given by the state government of Uttar Pradesh only.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatana Kalyan Scheme 2024
To apply under this scheme of state government farmers need to know who all are liable to get the benefit under this scheme. These are some steps by which farmers can know who fits the criteria of beneficiaries under this scheme which are-
- Account holders or joint account holders of the family can be the beneficiary.
- Farmers’ family which includes a Mother, Father, Husband, Wife, Girl Child, Boy child, Daughter in Law, grandson, and granddaughter can be beneficiary under this scheme.
- Landless farmers are also known as laborers who perform farming on land taken at parties.
- Batidas who works on other person’s fields and shares crops after it is harvested is also liable as a beneficiary under this scheme.
The eligibility criteria to get benefits under this scheme are-
- Farmers should be a citizen of India and a resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- This scheme will provide the benefit to those farmers and their family members who come under the 18 to 70 years of age group.
Benefits for CM UP Mukhyamantri Kisan Suraksha Yojana 2024
Under this scheme, farmers also need to follow some time duration to get the benefits of this scheme which are-
- The application needs to be submitted by a farmer or by his family within 45 days of the time frame after the accident.
- In some cases, the collector can also provide an additional time frame of 1 month or 30 days to the beneficiaries.
- An application that will get submitted by farmers and their families after 75 days will not be considered for any assistance by the government and authorities.
Apply Online Procedure for CM Kisan Durghatana Yojana 2024
The application process can be made for both online and offline methods. For which the government has already started an official web portal where farmers can make the application process. Those beneficiaries who will choose the online method need not visit the office of the Tehsil office or write an application to the collector. Under this scheme of the government of Uttar Pradesh farmers also need to fit in the eligibility criteria which have been made by the state government.
Way to Apply Online for fill UP Sarkari Yojana Govt Scheme Application Form 2024
To fill out the application form farmers and their families need to follow some steps which are-
- They need to write an application to the District Collector to get enrolled in the Sarkari Yojana
- The submitted application should have all the details of the accident which has happened to the farmer and his family.
- This written application needs to be submitted at the Tehsil Office within 45 days of the accident by a farmer or by his family.
- After the proper verification of the accident by authorities, the fund will be transferred to the accounts of the farmer or their family members’ account numbers.