Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana (PKSY) 2023 Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Kisan Agriculture Yojana 2023 The central government has launched a lot of schemes for the farmers and to help them in Uttar Pradesh and now they have announced to help them even more with the help of Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojna (PKSY). This scheme has been started by the Central government of India for the betterment of the farmers of the Uttar Pradesh state of India. In this scheme, only farmers of the state will be able to get the benefit of UP Agriculture yojana after they have enrolled as Kisan Panjikaran. Those who want to take the benefit of this scheme are requested to stick to this article until the end. In this article, we are going to discuss all the schemes, their eligibility, how to make the application process, and all the other necessary required details.
PKSY Scheme/Yojana Online Registration Form 2023 Short Details
Before making the application process for this scheme candidate should also know some important pointers of this scheme which are-
- Scheme Name – Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojna (PKSY)
- State – Uttar Pradesh
- Department – UP Agriculture Department
- Under – Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)
- Registration – Online
- Category – Sarkari Yojana
- Official Website – www.upagripradarshi.gov.in
किसान का अधिकार किसान के द्वार Yojana Scheme Application Form 2023
This scheme got offered to the farmers of the state through the DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) Agriculture Department of Uttar Pradesh. This department is mainly known for sending money to farmers’ accounts but they also provide the opportunity for UP Agriculture Registration online. The online registration process can be done for this scheme at the www.upagripradarshi.gov.in website.
Way To Registration Process for UP Agriculture Farmers Yojana 2023
Under this scheme, a candidate can make the registration online for which they need to follow a very easy and simple procedure online. The online registration process of the PKSY scheme is –
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the agriculture online website to start the registration process.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate need to click on the online registration which will take them to the agriculture registration page.
- At this step, they will get two links for the online registration process, in which they can check both the links.
- After clicking on the link they will get up registration of 82 pages.
- In this form, candidates need to fill in all the details properly and after that, they need to verify that they are real farmers.
Benefits List of Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana (PKSY) Scheme 2023
This Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana (PKSY) or Farmers Suvidha has a lot of benefits for farmers. These benefits are-
- Through this scheme, farmers will be able to receive grants up to 130 rs per kg on hybrid paddy and up to Rs. 100 per kg on hybrid corn and hybrid jowar.
- Through the help of this scheme farmers will get Grants from Rs. 2 to Rs. 14 per kg on selected species of general and wheat seeds and 40 to 45 rupees per kg on pulses and 33 to 40 rupees per kg on oilseeds.
- Through the help of this scheme, farmers will be able to get a 90 percent subsidy on sesame seeds to the farmers of Bundelkhand and 50 percent to farmers of other areas.
- Through the help of this scheme farmers will be able to get 70 percent subsidy on 2 and 3 horsepower solar pumps and 40 percent on 5 horsepower solar pumps.
- Through the help of this scheme, farmers will be able to get a 20 to 50 percent grant on agricultural implements.
- Through the help of this scheme, farmers will be able to get a 40 percent grant from Custom Hiring Center and 80 percent from Farm Machinery Bank.
- Through the help of this scheme, farmers will get Up to 90 percent grant on sprinkler sets.
- Through the help of this scheme, farmers will get a 50 percent grant on agricultural protection chemicals.
- Through the help of this scheme, farmers will get a 50 percent grant on a goat.
- Through the help of this scheme, farmers will be able to get a 50 percent grant on zinc sulfate.
- Through the help of this scheme, farmers will be able to get a 75 percent grant on gypsum.
- Through the help of this scheme, farmers will be able to get a 50 percent grant on Micro Nutrient.
- Through the help of this scheme, farmers will be getting Agri Junction Scheme for unemployed agricultural graduates.
- This scheme will be A scheme for training in and out of the state for the enlightenment of farmers.
How To Apply Online for fill UP Agriculture Scheme/Yojana Form 2023
The main motive of this scheme is to focus on the betterment of agricultural development in the 2023 financial year. To get the benefit of this scheme farmers need to make the registration process first. To make the registration process farmers need to make this process online. The steps for the registration process are-
- The first candidate needs to make the registration online on the official web portal as the farmer.
- After this, they can purchase seeds online.
- Through this government will also ensure to add the grant to your bank account.
- Through this farmers will be able to add the grant to their bank account.
- With the help of this scheme UP, agricultural farmers are happy.