TN Rural Development Vacancy 2022 Online Form, Last Date
TNRD Office Assistant, Overseer/ Junior Drafting Officer Notification 2022 Eligibility @tnrd.gov.in. TNRD is commonly known as The Tamilnadu Rural Development Board. This board is finally coming up with the recruitment process on which all the instead candiadtes can make the application process. In this recruitment process of TNRD government is coming up with the recruitment process for the post of Office Assistant, Overseer, or Junior Drafting Officer and so many other posts. This recruitment service is a golden chance for the candidates of Tamil Nadu state of India who want to get into the government services. With the help of this recruitment process candidates of the Tamil Nadu state will be able to get jobs within the state under the government services. The application process for the same can be made by the interested candidate by the online web portal of this recruitment process.
TNRD Office Assistant, Overseer/ Junior Drafting Officer Recruitment 2022
All those candidates who want to make their career in the government sector now have a golden opportunity to make their dream come true by making the application process for the same. In this process of recruitment, candidates will be recruited on so many different posts by the board and for that, they can make their application process. TNRD recruitment process will be started from 2022 and then this recruitment process will be continued till 2022. All those candidates who want to make their application process for this recruitment process are guided to stick to this article till the end. Because in this we are going to share all the information about the same from the educational qualifications to the documentation process.
TNRD 678 Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF, Exam Date, Syllabus
But before moving ahead candidates are guided to check a few highlights of this recruitment process which are –
|Recruitment Name||Tamilnadu Rural Development Vacancy 2022|
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Rural Development|
|Total Number of Vacancies||678Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Office Assistant, Overseer/ Junior Drafting Officer|
|Type of Job||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Location of Job||TN Govt State|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Apply Online Date||Update soon|
|Last Date of Application||Update soon|
Eligibility Criteria for TNRD Tamilnadu Recruitment 2022 Education, Age, Selection, Etc
In this recruitment, process the candidate needs to get fit in the eligibility criteria which are-
- For the post of Office Assistant, all the candidates should be an 8th class pass from any recognized institute or board which is registered under the government of India. With this candidate can be able to read and write the Tamil language,
- For the post of Overseer or Junior Drafting Officer applicant should have a diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized board or university which is registered under the government of India.
- Applicant should of a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Applicant should be of a maximum of 30 years of age.
In this recruitment, process candidates get selected based on three main stages which are-
- Merit List
- Written Test
Salary Slip/Pay Scale/Pay Band/Perk
- Office Assistant – Rs. 15700 – 50000/- (Level-1)
- Overseer/ Junior Drafting Officer – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
TNRD Post wise 678 Vacancy 2022 District wise Posts
|Name of the District||Number of Vacancies|
TNRD Distt wise Exam Dates 2022 Last Dates
|Name of the District||Last Date to Apply|
How To Apply Online To Fill TNRD Recruitment Application Form 2022
To make the application process for this recruitment rally candidate need to visit the official website of this recruitment or they can simply follow some simple steps online which are-
- First candidates need to visit the official website of this recruitment.
- After reaching the official website candidates need to click on the recruitment notification.
- After this, they need to read all the notifications carefully and then they need to click on the apply now button.
- After this, they need to fill the application form carefully without making any mistakes in the form.
- After this, they need to upload the scan copy of the documents asked for in the form, and then they need to click on the submit button.
- 6. After this they can make the fee payment through an online mode of mode by using Net banking, Debit card, or Credit card.