AAVIN Senior Factory Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Tamilnadu TN Aavin Sr Factory Asst Notification 2022 Eligibility, Syllabus @aavinmilk.com. Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited is coming up with the recruitment process in which all those candidates who are insured can make their application process. This recruitment process is a great opportunity for all those who were waiting for these services to get started. In this recruitment process AAVIN is coming up with a total of 440 vacancies for so many different posts. In all these posts candidates who want to make their career brighter can make their application process.
Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited Recruitment 2022
In this recruitment process candidates will get hired for the post of Senior Factory Assistant (Dairying), Senior Factory Assistant (Lab), and Senior Factory Assistant (Animal Husbandry), Senior Factory Assistant (Admn.), Senior Factory Assistant (Marketing) and Senior Factory Assistant eng. and so on. This recruitment will be made by the Tamil Nadu Co-Operative Milk Producer Federation after which selected candidates will get placements in Chennai, Erode, Nilgiris, Tiruvannamalai, Salem Thanjavur.
Tamil Nadu AAVIN Recruitment Notification 2022 Last Date of Registration
This AAVIN recruitment is a great opportunity for all those candidates who want to make their career in the government sector and are looking for jobs for a long time. Now all these people have the opportunity to participate in the recruitment process of Tamilnadu Co-Operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited and get into government jobs. With the help of this, all those candidates who want to work within the state but in the government sector will be able to fulfill their needs and dreams, and thus these candidates can make the application process in this recruitment process till 2021.
AAVIN Sr Factory Assistant 460 Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Details
But before making the application process candidates need to know some major highlights of this recruitment process which are-
|Recruitment Name||Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited|
|Organization Name||AAVIN Recruitment/Career Board|
|Name of the Posts||Sr Factory Assistant Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||460 Posts|
|Notification of the Recruitment Process||NA|
|Type of Job||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Location of Job||Tamil Nadu State|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Apply Online Date||Publish soon|
|Last Date of Application||Publish soon|
Eligibility Criteria for AAVIN Sr Factory Asst 460 Recruitment 2022 Education, Age, etc
In this recruitment process candidates also needs to get fit into the eligibility criteria which are divided on so many other bases such as education, age, and so on. The eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are-
For the post of Senior Factory Assistant (Dairying)
- Candidates should have done 10th standard with ITI in Craftsmen Food Production or Diploma in Food Production.
For the post of Senior Factory Assistant (Lab)
- Candidates should have done 10th standard with Certificate Course in Nutrition and Dietetics or ITI in Health Sanitary Inspector or Diploma in Home Science.
For the post of Senior Factory Assistant (Animal Husbandry)
- Candidates should have done 10th standard with Certificate Course in Animal Welfare or Animal Husbandry and Dairy Training.
For the post of Senior Factory Assistant (Admin)
- Candidates should have done 12th standard with certificate Course in Tally or Front Office and Library and Information Science or 10th standard with ITI in Institution Housekeeping.
For the post of Senior Factory Assistant (Marketing)
- Candidates should have done 10th standard with Certificate Course in Bakery and Confectionery or Food and Beverage Service and E-Commerce or ITI in Craftsmen Food Production or Diploma in Marketing Executive.
For the post of Senior Factory Assistant (Engineer)
- Candidates should have done 10th standard with Boiler Attainder Certificate Grade II / III issued by the Director of Boiler, Chennai.
The selection process will be made in this recruitment process on two major bases which are –
- Minimum Age Limitations: 18th Year Old
- Maximum Age Limitations: 30th Year Old
Registration Form Fee Structure
- OC / BC / BC (Muslim) / MBC & DNC Communities: Rs.212+Rs.38 GST
- SC / ST / SC (A) Communities: Rs.85+Rs.15 GST
- Candidates pay the AAVIN Senior Factory Assistant Recruitment 2022 online application/registration form fee through internet online mode via credit/debit/master/maestro card or other internet sources.
Pay Band/Pay Scale/Salary Slip/Perk
- Pay Matrix Level (1) Rs.15700-50000 per monthly.
Post wise AAVIN Vacancy 2022
|Positions||No. of Post|
|Senior Factory Assistant (Dairying)||170|
|Senior Factory Assistant (Lab)||20|
|Senior Factory Assistant (Animal Husbandry)||70|
|Senior Factory Assistant (Admn.)||70|
|Senior Factory Assistant (Marketing)||60|
|Senior Factory Assistant (Engg.)||70|
AAVIN Exam Date 2022 Last Dates
- Starting date of the application process – Publish soon
- The last date of the application process – Publish soon
How To Apply Online To Fill AAVIN Sr Factory Asst Application Form 2022
After fitting in the eligibility criteria candidates can visit the official website of AAVIN to make the application process, otherwise, they can also follow some simple steps online to make the process which are-
- First candidates need to visit the official website of Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate needs to click on the recruitment notification where they will get a Notification PDF which they need to read carefully without making any mistake in the form.
- After this candidates need to click on the apply now button available on the screen.
- After this, they need to make the registration process by filling in the details asked in the form.
- After getting the registration id they need to make the login process after which they will get a form on their screen.
- Now candidates need to follow all the details asked in the form along with the attachment of the scanned copy of the documents asked in the form with signature and photograph.
- After this applicants need to click on the submit button and need to make the application payment online by using a Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- After this, they can also take out the printout of the application for future reference.
- TN Post Office Recruitment 2022
- [Apply] TNUSRB Recruitment 2022
- [Apply] DGR Assistant Recruitment 2022
- LIC Assistant 2022