SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Advertisement for 5454 Junior Associate Clerk Posts, Apply Online for SBI Junior Associate Vacancy 2023 Check Notification. Application Forms out for State Bank of India Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at sbi. co.in| How to Apply for SBI Junior Associate 5454 Clerk Posts.
In this article today, we are sharing with you all the important details regarding the SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2023 which was released on April 2023. In this article, we are sharing with you all the eligibility criteria, cut-off marks, and the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for recruitment without any problem. Make sure to read the article till the last to get all of the updates regarding the SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2023.
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
State Bank of India is a very prestigious organization that comes up with recruitment notifications almost once a year for people to get a prestigious job in their organization. You can start applying for the recruitment from 27th April and you have to apply for the recruitment before the last date of 17th May 2023 to get a fair chance in this recruitment. You have to give the preliminary examination in June and the main examination will be conducted in July.
Highlights of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023|
|Launched by||State Bank of India|
|Job Name||Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)|
|Number of vacancies||5454|
SBI Clerk Exam Date 2023
|SBI Clerk 2023 Notification||Notified Soon|
|SBI Clerk Online Application||Update Soon|
|SBI Clerk the Last Date to Apply Online||Notified Soon|
|The download of the call letter for the Preliminary Examination||To Be Notified|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date 2023 (Preliminary)||Update Soon|
|The download of the call letter for the Main Examination||To Be Notified|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date (Mains)||Notified Soon|
|SBI Clerk 2023 Final Result||To Be Notified|
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment Vacancy Details
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment opportunity presented by SBI:-
- Regular Vacancies
|Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Vacancy|
|West Bengal||Bengali/ Nepali||111||27||62||13||60||272|
|A&N Islands||Hindi/ English||09||01||0||01||04||15|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/ Hindi||07||01||0||01||03||12|
|Ladakh||Ladakhi/ Urdu/ Dogri||06||0||0||0||02||08|
|Uttar Pradesh||Hindi/ Urdu||145||35||73||03||94||350|
|Assam||Assamese /Bengali/ Bodo||68||14||10||17||40||149|
|Tripura||Bengali/ Kokboro k||10||03||03||05||0||19|
- Vacancies For Special Recruitment Drive
|Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Vacancy|
|Leh & Kargil Valley||Urdu/Ladakhi/Dogri||08||01||01||01||04||15|
|Dibang Valley, Dwang||English||05||01||0||04||0||10|
- Backlog Vacancies
The applicant will have to pay the following registration fees to get a chance in this recruitment:-
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fees|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD/XS||NIL|
|2.||General/OBC/EWS||Rs. 750/-(Application fees including intimation charges)|
SBI Clerk 2023 Salary & Pay Scale
The following salary will be given to the candidates in this recruitment:-
- SBI Clerk Salary Structure: 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is Rs 13075.00. (11765.00 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates.
- This implies a base of Rs 11765 with an increment of Rs 655 for the next three years. This makes the maximum basic pay to be Rs 31450.
- The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around 25,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate, and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates
- A candidate will be serving 6 months on probation.
- Further, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated before the probation period comes to an end and the probation period of those employees whose performance does not meet the expectation may be extended.
The applicant must follow the following age criteria in this recruitment:-
- The minimum age for a candidate to apply for the SBI examination is 20 years old but not more than 28 years old as of 01st April 2023.
- The candidates must have been born not earlier than 02nd April 1993 and not later than 01st April 2001.
The following age relaxation will be provided to the candidates of certain categories:-
|S.No||Category||Upper Age Limit|
|3||The person with Disabilities (General)||38 Years|
|4||The person with Disabilities (SC/ST)||43 Years|
|5||The person with Disabilities (OBC)||41 Years|
|6||Jammu & Kashmir Migrants||33 Years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years8 years for disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST subject to a max. age of 50 years.|
|8||Widows, Divorced, Women (No Married)||GEN – 35 YearsOBC – 38 YearsSC/ST – 40 Years
7 years (subject to the maximum age limit of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Junior Associate Vacancy 2023
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for recruitment:-
- Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan OR
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement OR
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India OR
- Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favor.
- He/she must hold a valid degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificates should ensure the date of passing the IDD. Those who are in the final year/semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
- Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
- Knowledge of computer operation is required for the SBI Clerk exam.
SBI Junior Associate Syllabus 2023
Prelims Syllabus 2023
The applicant must follow the following syllabus for the preliminary examination:-
- Reasoning Syllabus– Logical Reasoning | Alphanumeric Series | Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test | Data Sufficiency | Coded Inequalities | Seating Arrangement | Puzzle | Tabulation | Syllogism | Blood Relations | Input-Output | Coding-Decoding
- Numerical Ability Syllabus– Simplification | Profit & Loss | Mixtures & Alligations | Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices | Work & Time | Time & Distance | Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere | Data Interpretation | Ratio & Proportion, Percentage | Number Systems | Sequence & Series | Permutation, Combination Probability
- English Language Syllabus– Reading Comprehension | Cloze Test | Para jumbles | Miscellaneous | Fill in the blanks | Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting | Paragraph Completion
Mains Syllabus 2023
The applicant must follow the following syllabus for the main examination:-
- General/Financial Awareness Syllabus
- Current Affairs – news on the banking industry, awards, and honors, books, and authors, latest appointments, obituaries, new schemes of central and state governments, sports, etc. | Static GK – country-capital, country-currency, headquarters of financial organizations (of insurance companies), constituencies of ministers, dance forms, nuclear and thermal power stations, etc | Banking/Financial terms | Static Awareness | Banking and Financial Awareness
- Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- Internet | Machine Input/Output | Syllogism | Blood Relation | Direction Sense | Inequalities | Puzzles | Coding-Decoding | Ranking | Statement and Assumptions
- Computer Awareness Syllabus
- Basics of Computer: Hardware | Software | Generation of Computers | DBMS | Networking |Internet | MS Office | Input-Output Devices |Important Abbreviations
SBI Clerk 2023 Exam Pattern
The applicant must follow the following examination pattern to apply for the preliminary and the mains examination for SBI clerk:-
- The SBI Clerk Exam 2023 will be held in two phases, Prelims and Mains.
- The candidates will have to pass the Sectional Cut-off as well as an overall cut-off.
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
- No of Questions- 100: English- 30, Numerical ability- 35, Reasoning- 35
- Total Marks- 100: Each question 1 marks, Negative Marking- 1/4 or 0.25 marks
- Duration of SBI Clerk Exam- 60 Minutes: 20 minutes each section
- SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
- No of Questions- 190: English- 40, Quantitative Aptitude- 50, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude- 50, General/ Financial Awareness- 50
- Total Marks- 200: Each question 1 marks, Negative Marking- 1/4 or 0.25 marks
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
- Total Duration- 2 hours 40 Minutes
|General English||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||60||45 minutes|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||35 minutes|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 40 minutes|
The applicant will have to go through the following selection procedure to get selected in this recruitment opportunity:-
- Online Preliminary Examination: A certain number of candidates from different categories are shortlisted by SBI depending upon the requirements for Online Main Examination
- Online Mains Examination: Candidates are required to score passing marks and above in the main exam to qualify for each section as well as the overall cut-off in the main exam to be eligible for the Final Selection.
- Final Result: A merit list is released under the Final result is declared based on the merit list in SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
- SBI provides allotment to the candidates based on preference made during registration.
- Thus, SBI is important for provisional allotment, date of exam and joining dates and other formalities will be informed soon
How to Apply Online to fill SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link to check the official notification for the SBI clerk recruitment opportunity
- Read the notification carefully
- Click on the link given here to go to the Official Website of the recruitment agency
- Important instructions regarding the recruitment will be displayed on your screen
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen
- Enter all of the details
- Upload all of the documents and successfully apply for the recruitment.
Previous Year Cut Off
Given below are the previous year cut off marks for the mains and prelims examination of SBI clerk:-
- Cut Off Marks for SBI Clerk 2023 Mains Exam
|SBI Clerk Mains Cut-Off 2023 (Category-wise and State-wise)|
Cut-Off Marks for SBI Clerk 2023 Prelims Exam
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|