Indian Consumer Helpline
How to complaint online registration application form at https://consumerhelpline.gov.in. Consumer court is a well-known body of the Indian government which is liable to clear all the conflicts between the consumer and the retailer. Through this candidate who gets cheated by a retailer can make the application process online after which they will be charged by the government for the fraud case and they need to pay for the false item too.
How To Complaint in Consumer Court/Helpline
This process of filing a case in consumer court has been made easy by the government where they can make the application process online against any fraud which has to happen with them. The government decided to make filing the case in consumer court digital in 2015 in the first duration of the PM Modi government in the center.
Consumer Court/Forum Complaint Online Registration Form in India
This digital process was started by the central government to make sure of the hassle-free and easy application through which the candidate is liable to get a solution within 48 hours or one week of time. This step was also taken by PM Modi to complete his dream of digital India and making customer court applications online made it very easy for the customer.
National Consumer Helpline in India Official Website Twitter/FB
A customer is a person who consumes goods and services from the service provider or from the retailer wither for the personal use of the product or to earn for the livelihood by means of self-employment. Under this, a lot of movements have also been started by the government such as Jago Grahak Jago where the government makes sure that everyone should know about the item they are consuming every day.
Consumer Forum Online Complaint, State-wise Status by Mobile, Registration No
Whether this product is good or bad and it is certified to sell or not. Under this consumer has been given so many rights which they can fill and in case of prohibition of there rights they can make the complaints on the digital portal of consumer court of India. The main rights of the consumer are-
- Right to Safety – Consumer has the right to be protected against the marketing of goods and services which are hazardous to life and property.
- Right to be informed – Consumer has right to be informed about the quality, quantity, potency, purity, standard and price of goods or services, as the case may be so as to protect the consumer against unfair trade practices.
- Right to Choose – Consumer has the right to be assured, wherever possible, access to a variety of goods and services at competitive prices.
- Right to be heard – Consumer has the right to be heard and to be assured that consumer’s interests will receive due consideration at appropriate fora.
- Right to Redressal – Consumer has the right to seek redressal against unfair trade practices or restrictive trade practices or unscrupulous exploitation of consumers.
- Right to Consumer Education – Consumer has the right to know about all the particles of the employment and of the goods.
Way To Complaint National Consumer Forum/Court in India Online Form 2023
To file a case against a service provider or retailer against the prohibition of any of these rights candidate need to follow some simple steps which are –
- The first candidate needs to visit the official web portal of the consumer court of India which is https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate need to make the registration pr the login process on the website by doing the verification through OTP on their registered mobile number and email address.
- Otherwise, the candidate can also call on the number court number to file the case they can call on this number 1800114000 OR 14404.
- After this, they can fill the form online and get the benefit of this digital era of consumer court imminently.