PMAY Online Registration Form 2023, How to Apply
PMAY Application Form 2023 Urban/Rural @pmaymis.gov.in, @pmayg.nic.in, @iay.nic.in. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has related the notification to provide a housing scheme to the citizens. This scheme was started by PM Narendra Modi in his first duration of servings PM where he launched the scheme in 2015. This scheme of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has the aim of providing basic necessities to everyone which is food, cloth, and rooftop. Through this scheme of the government of India, those people who always wish to have a Pacca house or a rooftop on their heads will be able to get that.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application Form (PMAY) 2023
This Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is applicable in rural and urban areas. This scheme is mainly started for labor class, marginal worker, BPK, DST, SC, and OBC people who are finically week and not able to make their own house. Under this scheme candidate who wants to get the benefit of this scheme can apply online to make the registration process. This scheme has the main aim of House for all and by this scheme, the government is providing that only.
PMAY List 2023 Eligibility, Suchi, Process, etc.
This scheme has been started by the central government of India for which all the funds have been provided by the central government, This Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is applicable in all parts of India where people can make the application process under this scheme online or offline in both modes.
Eligibility Criteria for PMAY Application Form 2023 Online Registration
In this PMAY scheme candidate also need to fill the eligibility criteria which are-
- The candidate needs to be a citizen of India and in the case of a refugee, the candidate should settle in India before 1 st January 1962.
- The candidate should belong to OBC, ST, SC, or BPL family.
- The candidate should be physically challenged or not able to work.
- The candidate should not be having a yearly income of more than 1 lakh rupees.
- The candidate should belong to the labor class.
Way To Apply Online for fill PMAY Application/Registration Gramin/Shahri Form 2023
This scheme is also known as the PMAY scheme under which candidate can make registration online by following some simple steps which are-
- The first candidate needs to visit the official website of the PMAY scheme which is www.pmaymis.gov.in.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate need to click on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana application form
- After which candidate needs to choose their current living areas such as slum area, then select “For Slum Dwellers” otherwise select “Benefits under other 3 Components“.
- Now candidate needs to fill the details of their Adhaar card and Virtual id number to start the application process where they will also get the eligibility to cross-check after clicking the check button.
- No candidate will get the registration form in front of them on the screen where they need to fill in their Adhaar card details first.
- Now candidate needs to fill all their details such as personal details, contact details, current residential address, Aadhar Number, Bank Account details, and income details and do on carefully without making any mistake.
- Now candidate needs to click on the checkbox which says I am aware of all the team and condition and after that, they need to click on the submit button.
- Once you do this candidate will get the system-generated application number which they can save or take a printout for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 for future reference.