Uttar Pradesh Traffic Vehicle Challan Rate List 2024
Traffic rules or commonly known as Road rules are made by the government to ensure safety while driving and challan has to been taken against whoo are found to avoid those rules and regulations. These Challan are different for breaking different – different traffic rules made by state and central government. To make this challan process easy now the government has launched an online mode of making the payment which is commonly known as the e-challan policy of the government. This step has been taken to make sure to go digitalized and to make things easy for the government and for people too.
How To Pay E Challan Online in UP/Chhattisgarh/Noida/Gujarat/Delhi/Tamilnadu
Basically Challan is a payment imposed on the regular citizens of India if they break any Traffic Rules as per guidelines issued by the concerned authorities such as state government, central government, and Transport ministry. The challan has to be paid by the citizens to the traffic police, a certain amount which is fixed by the government of India.
Challan Online Payment 2024 Step By Step
Challan helps the traffic to be in control and the citizens to be safe. But now as technology increases its height the challan can also be paid through online mode. The challan which can be paid online is known as e challan. This Electronic challan or e challan is the genre that is nowadays imposed by the traffic police on the citizens of India. Basically, the concept of e challan is to make the imposition of challan to the citizens less hectic and less chaotic. Through e challan, the citizens can be found guilty very easily through the CCTV footage.
E Challan at www.Parivahan.gov.in
The CCTV footage is monitored by the traffic police who then screenshot the vehicle who breaks any traffic rules and then with the help of RTO they take out the information of that vehicle and an electronic challan and is generated on the registered mobile number of the vehicle which has to be paid online. The main aim or motive of E-challan is to enable a very systematic way in which the challan can impose on the citizens. This E-challan makes sure to lower the burden on the traffic police officials thus, making the process of challan very technology-based. E-challan is the most useful and most vital usage of technology in today’s world.
UP Traffic Police Challan Rates List 2024 Check Violation Rules Price List
Now how one can check e challan status online for that they can visit their official website which is echallan.parivahan.gov.in. and to pay the challan one must get a message from regional authorities in which they mention the amount of challan and after this, they can simply visit the official website and can fill Vechical number, DL number, Challan number, or any of these three and can make payment online. Now the list of challan for breaking traffic rules in Up is–
- For Not Using-Seat Belt – Rs.1,000/-
- For riding more than the person in two-wheeler – Rs. 1,000/-
- For Not Wearing Helmet – Rs. 1,000/-
- Driving without License – Rs. 5,000/-
- Not giving the passage to Ambulance(Emergency Vehicle) – Rs.10,000/-
- Driving even after expiring the Date of License – Rs. 10,000/-
- For Over Speed – Rs. 2,000/-
- For hazardous driving – Rs. 5,000/-
- For Drink and Drive – Rs. 10,000/-
- For using Mobile while Driving – Rs.5,000/-
- For Driving without Permission – Rs.10,000/-
- For Overloading – Rs. 2,000/- per ton
- Driving in without Insured Vehicles – Rs.2,000/-
Way To Pay E Challan for Vadodra/Surat/Pune/Delhi/HYD/Virtual Court/App
- visit the official website of E Challan Indian Govt https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/.
- Enter Your Challan Number/Vehicle No or DL Number with Captcha Code.
- Click on the Get Details Button.
- Now, Check Your E Challan Complete Details.
- Click On the Pay Online.
- Select Payment Mode.
- Pay Online and Take a Final Print for Completion.
- Pay E Challan Online for All Over India
- Official Website of Parivahan Sewa
- How To Apply for Passport Online in India 2024
- PAN Card Application Form 2024 Apply Online
- Aadhar Card Link with Mobile No