NSDL PAN Card Apply Online Form 2023
PAN Card Online Apply 2023: We all require a pan card and this becomes from an ordinary need to the main need when it comes to handling money. Pan Card is a permanent account number that consists of 10 digits which are known as an alphanumeric identifier that has been allotted to the taxpayer by the income tax department under the supervision of a central board of direct taxes.
UTI PAN Card Online Registration Form 2023
This number is a unique identifier that remains the same even after migration from one place to another by the taxpayer. It is a mandatory card for financial transportation such as receiving taxable salary or professional fees, sale, purchase, mutual fund, and many more. The motive of the Pan card is to track the financial transaction that might have a taxable component to prevent tax evasion. Now, who should have this pan card –
Duplicate Pan Card Correction Form Status
1. Anyone who is working and earns a taxable income in India, including foreign nationals who pay taxes in India.
2. Anyone who runs a business such as retail services or consultancy and many more, that has total sales or turnover or gross receipt exceeding 5 lakh in the previous financial year.
Pan Card Download | Status | Application Form in India
One can apply for this card online and offline both and in both methods candidates require some national documents which work as proof of Indian Citizens such as proof of identity, address, and date of birth, and Adhar card. Earlier this use to get applied by offline method only but now when the world is going into digitalization then one can apply for a pan card online also. This is because once all the steps have been completed, you still have to send the acknowledgment receipt to National Securities Depository (NSDL) or UTI Infrastructure Technology (UTIITL) – agencies authorized by the income tax department to facilitate PAN applications on its behalf.
How to Apply Online to fill Pan Card Application/Registration Form 2023
To apply for a pan card online one need to visit the official website of the income tax department https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html. After this those who are already living in India and have citizenship of India can fill form 49AA and those who are non-resident individuals or NRI or foreign nationals can simply fill the form 49A. There are some security measures before filing this form that one should and must know which are-
1. While filling in your application, you should fill in your surname before your first name.
2. There is a paperless facility called e-KYC and e-sign where your Aadhaar details will be used. You don’t have to upload images such as photos, signatures, or other supporting documents. Your Aadhaar photograph will appear in your PAN if you use the e-KYC and e-sign facility.
3. There is a second method which is a standalone e-sign facility where you are required to upload your photograph, signature (in black ink), and specified supporting documents in a prescribed format too.
4. For minor applicants and cases where a representative assessee is appointed, then the e-KYC and e-sign facility is not allowed.
5. You should only use the e-Sign or e-KYC methods if your mobile/email is linked with Aadhaar as you will be required to undergo the Aadhaar authentication process.
Note: As per provisions of Section 272B of the Income Tax Act., 1961, a penalty of ₹ 10,000 can be levied on possession of more than one PAN.
- Apply Online for New PAN
- Check PAN Status by Name/No
- Official Website
- How To Apply for Instant E PAN CARD