Digital Gujarat Scholarship Program 2023 Online Apply
Digital Gujarat 2023 Scholarship Fresh/Renewal Application Form @digitalgujarat.gov.in. To support the finically week students of the state Gujrat government has come up with various scholarship programs. All those students who are permanent residents of the Gujarat state and belongs to the reserved category can get the benefit of this scholarship scheme. To get the benefit of this scheme candidates needs to make sure to make the application process online. Digital Gujarat Scholarship program is the main scheme that will directly benefit the applicant and they will get the final help directly from the government. All those students who want to know about how to get the benefit of this scheme are guided to read this article carefully. In this article, the candidate will get the information about this scholarship program which will make sure to provide benefits to the eligible candidates.
Digital Gujarat Registration 2023 Last Date, Application, Scholarship
This scheme of the scholarship will make sure to provide finical benefits to these students which will directly help them to grow in their studies. But before making the application process candidates need to make sure to have some important information fo this scheme which are-
- Name of the scheme – Digital Gujarat Scholarship
- Announced by – Government of the state
- Announced for – Students
- Benefits – Monetary benefits
- Category – Scholarships
- Mode of Application – Online
- Apply Date – Active
- Last Date – Notified Soon
- Fund Transfer – Update Soon
- Official Website – www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Apply Online for Digital Talent Scholarship 2023 Online Form
In this Digital scholarship 2023, the main focus of the scheme will be on the students of the state who are studying in the class 1st to post-graduation level. This scheme of the Gujrat government is available to the entire reserved category of which is SC, BC, Minority, ST, NTDNT, SEBC, and all the other backward class such as Valmiki, Hadi, Nadiya, Turi, Seva, Vankar Sadhu, Garo-Garoda, Dalit-Bava, Tirgar, Tirbanda, Turi-Barot, Matang, Thori community. The main motive of this scheme of the government behind this scholarship scheme is to make sure to encourage the students of all these castes and classes towards education.
Eligibility Criteria for Category wise Digital Gujarat Chatravritti 2023
Official web theme. These eligibility criteria for different scheme are-
Eligibility criteria for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
- Those candidates who have scored 80% site – https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Through this Digital scholarship candidates need to fit in the eligibility criteria first which is different for every one of the marks in their 10th and 12th.
- Degree students who taken admission after diploma course with 65% marks
- Under this scholarship program, candidates will be getting the benefits of finical help of up to 6 lakh rupees.
Eligibility criteria for the Scholarships to the Disabled Students
- Students from 1st to 12th standard with at least 40% marks in the previous examination and regular attendance.
- In this scholarship, program candidates will get the benefit of 50,000 rupees annually from the government.
Eligibility for the Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (NTDNT)
- Candidate from the class 11th to Ph.D. can beat the benefit of this scholarship scheme under this.
Eligibility for the Post SSC Scholarships for Boys (NTDNT)
- 1.50 lakh for urban areas and Rs.1.20 lakh for rural areas
- This benefit will be provided to NTDNT Boys.
Eligibility for the Post SSC Scholarship for Boys (SEBC)
- In this scheme, only SEBC Boys will be able to get the benefit.
Eligibility for the Post SSC Scholarship for Girls (SEBC)
- In this scheme, only SEBC Girls will be able to get the benefit.
Eligibility for the Food bill Assistance to SC Students
- Students of Medical or Engineering will be able to get the benefit under this scheme.
- Through this benefit of around 2.50 lakh rupees will be provided to the students.
Eligibility for the Food Bill Assistance for Medical/Engineering Students (SEBC)
- Students of the SEBC will be able to get the benefit under this scheme.
Eligibility for the Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self-Financed College
- Through this Self-financed college will be able to get benefits.
- By this student will be able to get the finical helo of rupees 2 lakh.
Eligibility for the Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority)
- Students from the 11th to the 12th will be able to get the benefit under this scheme.
- Through this, the benefit of Rs.1.50 lakh finically will be provided to the candidates.
Eligibility for the Fellowship Scheme for M.Phil. and Ph.D. Students (SEBC)
- Students of the Ph.D. or M.Phil will be able to get the benefit under this scheme.
- The finical benefit of rupees Rs. 45760 will be provided to the candidates.
How To Apply Online for fill Scholarship Program Digital Gujarat Form 2023
To make the application process in this scholarship program candidate need to follow some simple steps online which are-
- The first candidate needs to visit the official website of the Digital Gujarat platform.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate need to click on the registration option available on the menu.
- After this, the registration form will get appear on the computer screens of the candidate.
- Now they need to enter some mandatory details such as date of birth, mobile number, email ID, and password
- Now they need to enter some details such as captcha code and click the save option
- After this, they need to enter the OTP which has been received by them on their email and SMS.
- After this, they need to click on the confirm button to get registered under this scheme.
Way To Apply Online for fill Digital Gujarat Scholarship Application 2023
TO fill the scholarship form online candidate needs to follow some simple steps which are-
- The first candidate needs to visit the official website where they need to visit the “student corner” option.
- After this, they need to select the scholarship form online from the list of the schemes and courses.
- After this, they need to click on the scheme they want to apply for to get the information
- After this, they need to select their language, and then they need to read the instructions carefully.
- After this, they need to click on the continue to service option.
- After this, they need to fill rest of the form with all the asked information.
- Now candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the documents asked in the form.
- After receiving the application they can click on the submit button to end the process.
- National Scholarship Portal 2023 Online Form
- UP Scholarship Online Form 2023 Check Status
- NSP Scholarship 2023 Online Registration Form
- MOMA Scholarship 2023 Application Form Online