MP Police Constable Bharti 2023 for 4000 Posts
Apply for Online Madhya Pradesh Constable GD 2023 Eligibility, Syllabus @peb.mp.gov.in. State Government of MP has been invited online registration/application form for the post of Constable General Duty GD and Constable/Hawaldar/Sipahi Radio 4000 Posts under the department of MP Police Vacancy 2023 through its official website that is the given above link.
MPPEB Police Constable Recruitment 2023
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board organization has released an official announcement related to MPPEB Police Constable Recruitment 2023 on its official website. Candidates Download the Official MPPEB Police Constable Notification 2023 in the form of a Pdf and Check your Eligibility Criteria such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, Syllabus, Exam Date, Admit Card, Sarkari Result, etc.
Eligible and Interested Candidates May Apply Online for MPPEB Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2023 by the link given below. Before the online application, Contenders must check their Documents such as 10th/12th/Graduation Marksheet, Aadhaar Card, Domicile Certificate, etc. The Online registration will start from 2023 and the last date of final submission is January for applying online Madhya Pradesh Police Bharti online form 2023.
MPPEB Madhya Pradesh Constable Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB|
|Total No of Posts||4000 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Constable GD, Constable Radio|
|Advertisement No||available in notification|
|Selection Process||Examination Based|
|Apply Online Date||Publish soon|
|Last Date of Submission||Publish soon|
Eligibility Criteria for MPPEB Police Constable 2023
- Aspirants Should be Passed out the Class 10th / 10+2 Intermediate Exam from any recognized board and university from anywhere in India to apply online for Madhya Pradesh Constable Radio & General Duty Police Jobs Recruitment 2023.
- Minimum Age: 18th Years Old
- Maximum Age: 33rd Years Old
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Madhya Pradesh State Government Rules.
|SC/ ST/ Female||310|
- Written Examination
- PET [Physically Efficiency Test]
MP Constable 4000 Post-wise Vacancy 2023
Madhya Pradesh Police Constable 2023 Exam Pattern Pdf
|Subject||Questions||Marks||Time||Type of Paper|
|Reasoning||40||40||120 Minutes / 2hrs||Objective|
MP Police Constable Subjects wise Syllabus 2023
- Arithmetic & Data Interpretation including bar graphs
- Line graphs & tabulation
- Time & Work
- Computation of Whole Number
- Time and Distance
- Profit & loss
- Volume & surface area
- Height & distances
- Permutation & combination
- Simple & compound interest and probability
- Fundamental of Mathematical operations
- Verbal includes classification
- verbal and Figure Classification
- Embedded Figures
- Decision making
- Word formation
- Clocks and Calendars
- Decoding & coding
- Blood relation
- Figure Classification
- Symbol & Notation
- Statement & Conclusion
- Sitting arrangement and problem solving
- Problem Solving
- Puzzle Test
- Geography of India
- History- India
- Science & Technology
- Indian National Movement
- Current Events- Regional, National, and International
- Current Affairs
- Countries and capital
- Culture etc.
- Social science
- Behavioral sciences
- Applied sciences
- Earth sciences
MPPEB Police Constable Exam Dates 2023
- Application Start From Publish soon
- Last Date for Apply Online: NA
- Last Date for Correction: NA
- Examination Dates: NA
- Admit Card Available: NA
- Sarkari Result: Notified Soon
How To Apply to fill MP Police Constable Online Form 2023
- Candidates need to visit the official website of PEB MP Organization.
- Download the Official Notification/Advertisement related to Madhya Pradesh Police 4000 Constable Bharti 2023.
- Check Your Eligibility Criteria such as qualifications, age limit, etc because online eligible candidates are applied for these jobs.
- Now, Contenders Click on the Apply Online Link to fill MP Vyapam Recruitment 2023 Application Form if you are eligible.
- Fill the all required details such as Name, Address, Qualifications Marks, etc.
- Upload the Required documents such as Photographs, Scanned signatures, Marksheet as per the requirement to get an MP Govt job.
- Pay the registration form fees as per your Cast category like General, OBC, SC, ST, etc.
- After that click on the final submission button and Take a Print Out for further Reference.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|