Madhya Pradesh Kanya Vivah & Nikah Yojana 2023
Mukyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana has been started by the State government of Madhya Pradesh. The direct benefit of this scheme will be provided to those who come under the BPL, finical week, ST, SC, OBC categories of the state. Through this scheme, the government will make sure to provide finical help to these group people through helping them in the marriage of the girl. The main motive of this scheme is to provide financial help to women so that they can feel strong by helping them in their marriage, widow help, divorced women’s help.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Scheme Registration 2023 Short Details
This scheme also has some main highlights which are-
- Name of the scheme – Mukahyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
- Starting date of the scheme – 2016
- Started by – CM Kamal Nath
- Beneficiaries- Poor and finically weak people
- Location: Sarkari Yojana
- Final help amount – 51000 rs
- Official website of this scheme – https://mp.gov.in/
Madhya Pradesh Kanya Vivah Yojana Scheme 2023
This scheme will be providing benefits to all groups and all category women. Madhya Pradesh Mukhayamatri Kanya Vivah 2023 is made for the marriage of a daughter, widow, divorced woman from all the sections, groups, and category people of the state. In this scheme, the government will make sure to provide finical help of 51000 rs for their marriage so that they can live a happy married life.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana MP 2023 How To Apply Online
Not just that through this scheme government will also make sure to contribute to the group marriages and normal both the marriages. Those candidates who want to take the benefit under this scheme are requested to stick to this article until the end. In this article, we are going to discuss the motive, criteria, eligibility, and application process with all the other majors of the scheme which one should know before making the application for this scheme of the state government of Madhya Pradesh.
Mukhaymatri Kanya Vivah Yojana Online Registration 2023
Mukhaymatri Kanya Vivah Yojana is made for the marriage of women. Through this scheme government of Madya Pradesh wants to ensure a happy and good life for women. To make sure of this government will make sure to provide final help in their marriages. This giving help will be provided to OBC, SC, ST, BPL, Widow, Divorced women. Through the help of this scheme, Madhya Pradesh’s government will not just provide the finical help but will also make sure to arrange group marriages in the state. Under this scheme on the marriage of women, the finical help which will be provided by the government will be 51000 rs for all the women.
Who is Eligible for Kanya Vivah/Nikah Yojana Scheme 2023
To get the benefit under this scheme of government want to ensure that every girl is above 18 years ago and that’s why to get the benefit of this the age limit of this scheme is of 18 years for all the girls. With the age of the girl, the child government wants to make sure not the just the girl but also the boy follows the legal age criteria of the central government and to get the benefit, under this scheme the age of the by should be of 21 years or above at the time of marriage. The web portal which has been got realized by the government for this scheme is Samagra Portal and to get the benefit of this scheme every candidate needs to be registered on this web portal. Through this scheme, all those who are finically weak or belong to a poor family will be able to get the maximum benefit which will lead them towards good future life.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Application Form 2023
The best part of this scheme is that the application process for this scheme can be made by the candidate online and offline in both modes. The availability of both modes will make sure that this scheme becomes successful and reach out to everyone. Those who want to make the online application for this scheme can visit the official website of this scheme which has been related by the Madhya Pradesh government. Through this scheme, the amount of the finical help will directly get transferred into the bank accounts of the girl child and that’s why it is important to have a personal bank account of the candidate women.
Madhya Pradesh CM Kamal Nath Vivah Scheme 2023
Through this scheme, the government will also try to help Adiwashi women so that they can also live a happy life. The main motive of this scheme is to provide financial help to all the poor, widow and divorced women at the time of their marriage. Those people who are unbaled to make it possible to arrange things for their daughter’s marriage due to finical crisis these people will also get help from the government to make sure of the happy marriage facility. The final help which will be given under this scheme will be 51000 rs as per the Government of Madhya Pradesh government to make sure of a happy and good marriage and life ahead.
How INR Government Gives Finical Help Check List 2023
The basis on which government gives finical help to newly married couple re-
- To make sure of the happy life of newly married couple government ensure to provide 43000 rs.
- Through this scheme, the government ensures to arrange things of the marriage in 5000 rs.
- Those who arrange the facility of group marriage get the finical help of 3000 rs for every girl child.
- That sums up as a total of 51000 rs which the government provides for the marriage purpose of the girl child belongs from a poor family.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Benefits List 2023
This scheme also has a lot of benefits which can be taken by every poor woman child at the time of their marriage. These benefits are-
- Through this scheme, the government ensures to help those people who are finally weak and living under the BPL line of society. This scheme will make sure to provide them final help in the marriage of their girl child.
- Through this scheme, the government provided 5000 rs for the arrangement of the marriage things which will be provided by the cheque and demand draft.
- Through this scheme of Madhya parade all the poor, divorced, and widows will get the final help benefit from the government.
- Through this scheme, the amount of the final help will be directly credited to the bank accounts of the girl. To make use of that applicants need to make sure that their bank account is linked with their Aadhaar card number.
Eligibility Criteria for CM Kanya Vivah Yojana Registration Form 2023
To apply under this scheme of the Madhya Pradesh government applicants need to make sure of the eligibility criteria too which is –
- Firstly applicant should be a citizen of India and have a permanent address of Madhya Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, the age limit for the girl child should be above 18 years, and for the boy, it should be 21 or above.
- Through this scheme, all the women who are widows or divorced and unable to get themselves marinade due to the finical crisis can also take the benefit of this scheme.
- To get, the benefit applicant needs to make sure to register themselves on the official web portal which is Samagrah Portal.
- Under this scheme, the applicant needs to make sure of the final situation of the parents to get the benefit of this scheme.
The main documents of this scheme before the application process are-
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Voter Id card
- Income card of the applicant
- Age letter of the women child
- Residence proof
- Saman code of the candidate
- BPL card of the applicant
- Recent passport size photo of the girl child
- Register the mobile number of the candidate
How To Apply Online for fill Kanya Vivah/Nikah Yojana Form 2023
To make the application process under this scheme of government of Madhya Pradesh is –
- The first candidate needs to visit the official website of this scheme which is http://samagra.gov.in/.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate need to click on the application button available on the screen.
- After this, they will get a new form on their screen in which they need to fill in all the mandatory details such as Name, address, Aadhaar card number, and all the other details.
- After filling the form candidate need to submit it and then need to make a login after which their application process will get over.
- After this process, they can also take out the printout of their application for future reference.