MP Govt Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana Scheme 2023
Apply Online for Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana form is available online this year 2023 @mpsos.nic.in. This scheme of the education system is started by the Madhya Pradesh government in 2016. The main motive of this scheme was to provide another chance to clear their examination. In this scheme, those students who are not able to get passing marks in their 10th and 12th class can fill out the application form to reappear in the examination.
Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana Online Application Form 2023
Now, this website portal has been made through which candidates will be able to make their application process online in this scheme. Those students who want to take benefit from this scheme can make their application process online on the official web portal. But before that these candidates are guided to stick to this article till the end. In this article, we are going to discuss the scheme, how to apply, eligibility, and other necessary details.
Madhya Pradesh 10th/12th State Education Scheme 2023
Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana is a Madhya Pradesh state scheme under which students get a reappearance chance. This scheme was started by the state government of Madhya Pradesh for the students of the state government board where they launched this web portal in 2016. Through this candidates can make their application process for the reappearance examination in their 10th and 12th standard examination. through this scheme candidates who were unable to get passing marks in one or two subjects can give their examination of that particular subject again and can move to a new class or in the degree course.
MP Ruk Jana Nahi Scheme 2023
Candidates there are few important knowledge of this scheme which one should know. This information is-
|Name of the Scheme||Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana|
|Started in||The year 2016|
|Beneficiaries||MP state student of 10th and 12th standard|
|Last date of application for the 10th standard||28th July|
|Last date of application for the 12th standard||5th August|
|Post Category||Madhya Pradesh state free education Bhopal|
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana 2023
Through this Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana, the students will be able to get 2 chances to clear their examination after which they can move to the next standard. Under this scheme of the Madhya Pradesh government, candidates will be getting the chance to give the examination again from 17th August. This scheme of the Madhya Pradesh government gets organized by the government every 2 years in which candidates can make their application and can move to the next class.
Madhya Pradesh State RJNY Scheme 2023
Under this scheme of government, the first examination is always gets held in June and the second examination gets held in December month when students can clear their examination. This year’s first examination time got increased due to the pandemic situation of Covid-19 spread and because of the lockdown in the whole nation. The last date of application for the 10th class student is 28th July and for the 12th class students, it is 5th August 2023. Those candidates who want to make their application process in this scheme have the golden opportunity to do so.
The main motive of this scheme is to provide another chance to these students so that they can clear their examinations and can make their careers brighter. To get enrolled in this scheme candidate must have some important documents which are-
- The candidate should be a citizen of Madhya Pradesh state of India.
- Aadhar card
- Marksheet of 10th fail of the candidate
- Marksheet of that candidate who got failed in 12th class
- Residence proof of the candidate
- Mobile number
- Recent passport size photograph of the candidate
How to Apply Online to fill Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana Application Form 2023
To make the application in this scheme candidates are guided to make the process through a web portal or they can follow some simple steps which are-
- The first candidate needs to make sure to visit the official website of this scheme.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate need to click on the operation button available on the screen.
- After clicking on the operation they will get a new page open on their screen on which they need to click on the service operation link.
- There they will get the application form, in which they need to fill in all the mandatory details carefully without making any mistakes in form such as the roll number of their 10th or 12th class followed by a captcha and then the submit button.
- After filing that they need to fill the next page of the form with some mandatory details such as examination center and registered mobile number followed by clicking on the submit button on the screen.
- After this, they need to make the payment by using Net banking, Debit card, or Credit card option.
- Now candidates need to click on the submit button to make the process after which they can also take print their application for further reference.
- Candidates check MP Laptop Yojana 2023 Online Registration Form.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|