Madhya Pradesh High Court Vacancy 2022
Good News for those candidates who are searching for jobs in the government sector their search is over now. Madhya Pradesh High Court is all set to enroll well-educated and career-oriented candidates for 449 vacant posts of Civil Judge, Driver, Sweeper, Peon/Chowkidar/Waterman/Gardner. Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2022. Applying for MPHC Notification, job entrants have to log on to the official website that is much. Contenders eligible for MP High Court Civil Judge Jobs are informed that they will have to submit their online application form before the closing date which is November and October for other posts. On this web page, we are providing all information related to MP High Court Recruitment 2022 so if you want to attain it you may scroll down this web page of GOINDIAJOB.IN.
Highlights of MP High Court Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Name||High Court of Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Judge, Driver, and Others|
|Total Number of Vacancies||450 Expected Posts|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Apply Online Date||Update soon|
|Last Date of Application||Update soon|
Expected Posts of MP High Court Vacancy 2022
- Civil Judge- 101
- Driver – 23
- Peon/Chowkidar/Water Man/Gardner – 284
- Sweeper – 41
Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court MPHC Recruitment 2022
- Job seekers who are going to apply for MPHC Vacancies must have knowledge requirements for MP High Court Notification. Contenders going to apply for the Civil Judge post must have Degree of L.L.B. and L.L.M. For Driver, Peon/Chowkidar/Water Man/Gardner, and Sweeper posts, candidates should have completed 8th, 10th, or its equivalent qualification with a good academic record from any recognized university or institution.
- Applicants should be Indian citizens.
- Aspirants who have mentioned degrees are eligible to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment.
Age Criteria for MP High Court Recruitment
- Now we need to check outage limitations. For candidates who want to apply for SR NO 1 post, their age should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years. For candidates applying for SR No 2,3,4 posts, their minimum age is 18 years and the maximum is 40 years for Male Candidates and 18 – 45 years for Female candidates.
- Relaxation in the age of candidates who belong to the reserved category will be permissible as per government directives. Applying for MP High Court Recruitment 2022 candidates must have fulfilled this criterion.
- To grab Civil Judge Vacancy, candidates need to know the selection procedure which will be designed by the Madhya Pradesh High Court and plan their strategy accordingly. Aspirants who are going to apply for MP High Court Jobs are informed that the recruitment panel of the organization will be conducted a Written Exam. MPHC Exam consists of two papers i.e. Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. So aspirants need to start their preparation to grab this job opportunity.
Salary Details for MP High Court Recruitment
- Job finders who will be appointed for MP High Court Recruitment 2022 will receive a suitable amount of Rs. 27,700-44,770/- per month as remuneration. Candidates will also get some other allowances as per the rules and regulations of GOI.
Application form Fee Structure
- Applicants who belong to the General category have to pay Rs. 1000/- and aspirants who belong to the reserved category have to pay Rs. 800/- as an application fee for Civil Judge posts. The fee for the remaining posts is Rs.100/- for all category candidates. The fee should be paid online by using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
MPHC Exam Date 2022
For the Civil Judge post
- Closing Date for submission of Online Application Form: Notified Soon
- Date of Online Preliminary Exam: Update Soon
- Date of MPHC Main Exam: Update Soon
For Driver, Peon/Chowkidar/Water Man/Gardner, Sweeper posts
- Last Date for Submission Online Application Form for remaining posts: Update Soon
- Last Date for Form Correction: Notified Soon
- Starting Date for Interview: Notified Soon
How to Apply Online to fill the MPHC Recruitment Form 2022
We will update every govt job in Madhya Pradesh released by officials, so stay connected with us. Job entrants who have decided to apply for MP High Court Jobs may follow the procedure and fill out your MPHC Online Application Form.
- The first and foremost step is to visit the MPHC Official Website which is much.
- Now you need to move your cursor to the left side of the home page and hit at “Recruitment/ Result” option.
- This option will take you to the advertisement page where you are required to choose an appropriate link.
- After hitting this link notification will be opened in PDF Form candidates are advised to read all details and instructions carefully before going to apply.
- Then select a suitable link to apply online.
- Now aspirants are needed to fill MPHC Application Form with the required details and upload digital images of all essential documents.
- At the end press on the “Submit” button for the final submission and take the printout of it.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|GOINDIAJOB Homepage||Click Here|