Andhra Pradesh Anganwadi Worker/Helper Bharti 2023
ICDS AP Anganwadi Vacancy 2023 Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus @wdcw.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh has finally come up with the recruitment process for the recruitment of the Anganwadi workers in the state on which all the eligible candidates can make the application process. In this recruitment, the notification government has come up with the notification of a total of 855 Anganwadi workers for which all those who are eligible can make the application process. This notification is a golden opportunity for all those women who wanted to work to work in the government sector can make their application process for the same. This notification has been realized by the Women and Child Development (WDCW) of Andhra Pradesh.
ICDS WDCW Anganwadi Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2023
This notification process has been released by the Women and Child Development authority of the Andhra Pradesh government on which all the eligible and interested women of the state can make the application process. In this recruitment process, all the candidates will be getting hired for the post of Helper and Worker. All those who want to make their application process for the same are guided to stick to this article till the end as in this article we will be mentioning all about the recruitment process from its eligibility criteria to its documents requirement.
Highlights of AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
But before that, there are a few highlights of this recruitment process which one should know compulsory for this recruitment process which are-
|Recruitment Name||AP Worker and Helper Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Women and Child Development (WDCW), Andhra Pradesh|
|Total Number of Vacancies||855 Vacancies|
|Type of Job||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Location of Job||AP State|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Apply Online Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Notified Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Anganwadi Bharti 2023
To get into this recruitment process candidates also need to get fit in the eligibility criteria otherwise they won’t be able to go ahead in this recruitment process. To move ahead in this process candidate need to get fit in the recruitment process are-
- Candidate needs to clear their 10th or the matriculation degree from any registered university or Board which is registered under the government of India.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years.
In this recruitment, process candidate need to have some documents mandatorily which are-
- ID Proof
- DOB Proof Certificates
- Mark sheets
- PWD Certificates
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Ex-serviceman Certificate
In this recruitment, process candidate need to follow the selection process which are-
- The selection process will be made first on the basis of screening the application form first.
- After the screening candidate will get selected for the interview round.
- After this selection will be done on the basis of the performance of the applicant in the Interview round.
- After this result of the selection will be declared on the official website of WCDC AP.
Salary Slip/Pay Band/Perk/Pay Scale
|Anganwadi Helper (आंगनवाड़ी सहायक)||Rs.7000 per month|
|Main Anganwadi Worker (मुख्य आंगनवाड़ी कार्यकर्ता)||Rs 11,500 per month|
|Mini Anganwadi Worker (आंगनवाड़ी कार्यकर्ता)||Rs. 7000 per month|
AP Anganwadi Post wise Vacancy 2023
|Anganwadi Helper (आंगनवाड़ी सहायक)||636|
|Main Anganwadi Worker (मुख्य आंगनवाड़ी कार्यकर्ता)||132|
|Mini Anganwadi Worker (आंगनवाड़ी कार्यकर्ता)||67|
AP Anganwadi Exam Dates 2023
- Commencing date of the online application – Notified Soon
- Starting date of the application process for this recruitment process – Notified Soon
- The last date to make the application process for this recruitment process – Notified Soon
How To Apply To Fill AP Anganwadi Bharti Form 2023
To make the application for this recruitment process candidate needs to visit the official website of this recruitment process or they can also opt out to follow step by step guide which are-
- the First candidate needs to visit the official website of this recruitment process.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidates need to click on the recruitment notification where they need to read all the information carefully.
- After this, they need to click on the apply now button where they will get one form in which they need to fill in all the mandatory details asked in the form.
- After this, they need to attach the scan copy of the documents along with the signature and the recent photograph.
- After this, they need to click on the submit button and then they need to pay the application fee online by using an online mode of payment such as Net Banking, Credit card, or Debit card.
- The candidate can also take the printout of this application for future reference.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|GOINDIAJOB Homepage||Click Here|