PM Kisan Samman Nidhi KCC Yojana Apply Form 2023
KCC Loan Scheme 2023 Eligibility, Online Form, Registration at Official Website. Kisan Credit Card is a scheme of the central government of India. The main aim of this scheme is to save farmers from the high-interest rates which are usually charged by money lenders in the unorganized sector. The government will ensure to provide a low-interest rate to the farmers of up to 2% under this scheme. The repayment period of this loan amount will be dependent on the harvesting or marketing period of the crop from which this loan amount was getting taken. Those who want to take benefit of this scheme are guided to stick to this article until the end. In this article, we are going to discuss the benefit, eligibility, how to apply process, and all the other important details of this scheme of the government of India.
Kisan Credit Card KCC Loan Mafi Yojana 2023 List, Ammount Details
- Name of the Scheme: Kisan Credit Card Yojana
- Launched By: Central Government of India
- Scheme Motive: Loan Yojana
- Yojana Status: Active
- Apply Online Date: Link Active
- Last Date of Application: Notified Soon
- Category: Sarkari Yojana
- Official Website: State-wise Different websites
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Loan Yojana 2023
Kisan Credit Card is a scheme of the government of India. The main motive of this scheme is to save farmers from the high-interest rates of the money lenders and ti provide them loan facilities at low-interest rates. This Kisan Credit Card has a lot of benefits for the farmers which are-
- Through the help of this card, farmers will be able to get the loan benefit at a low-interest rate of up to 2%.
- Through this scheme, they will get Collateral free loans up to Rs. 1.60 lakh.
- Under this scheme Crop, an insurance scheme will also be provided to farmers.
- In this scheme, farmers will be able to get the insurance coverage which is-
- Up to Rs. 50,000 against Permanent Disability and Death
- Up to Rs. 25,000 is provided against other risks
- In this scheme, the repayment period is also dependent on the harvesting and marketing period of the crop for which the loan amount was taken out.
- Through this card, a framer can take the loan amount of up to 3 lakh rupees.
- In this scheme, collateral is not required on the loans up to 1.60 lakh rupees.
- Framers also get the benefit of high-interest rates on the savings in their Kisan Credit Card Account.
- Through the help of this scheme, a Simple interest rate is charged as long as the user makes prompt payment. Otherwise, the compound interest rate becomes applicable.
Eligibility Criteria for Kisan/Farmer KCC Scheme/Yojana Registration 2023
To get the benefit under this Kisan Credit Card candidates need to first fit in the eligibility criteria. Without getting fit in the eligibility criteria they can’t make the process further. The eligibility criteria for this scheme are-
- In this scheme, all the farmers who are working as individuals or as joint borrowers of the land will be able to get the benefit, or those who are involved in the farming or allied activities will also be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Those individuals who are owner cum cultivators are also eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- in this scheme, all the farmer’s tenants or Oral lessees and Share Croppers in the agricultural land will be able to get the benefit.
- In this scheme, all the Self Help Groups or Joint Liability Groups including tenant farmers or sharecroppers will be able to get the benefit.
- To get the benefit of this scheme Farmers should be eligible for a production credit of Rs.5,000 and above, and then he or she is entitled to a KCC.
- Under this scheme all the farmers who are eligible for short term credit loan towards crop production or any allied activities as well as non-farm activities.
- To get the benefit of this scheme farmers should be the residents of the bank’s operational area.
Required Documents for KCC Scheme/Yojana Online Form 2023
To get the benefit of this scheme of Government of India candidate need to have some mandatory documents which are-
- Proof of Identity – In this, they can provide PAN card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI.
- Proof of Address – In this, they can provide an Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 month’s old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Bank Account Statement.
How To Apply Online for fill KCC Loan Yojana Application Form 2023
To make the application process in this scheme candidate need to visit the official website of this scheme or they can also follow some simple steps online which are-
- The first candidate needs to make sure to visit the preferred bank’s website and visit their Kisan Credit Card Section.
- After this, they need to download & print the Application form.
- After this, they need to fill the application form carefully without making any mistakes.
- After this candidates need to submit the scan copy of the documents asked in the form or they can submit it to a there nearest bank branch.
- After this loan officer will share all the necessary information on the card with the applicant.
- After this when the loan amount will be sanctioned then the card will get dispatched.
- After this candidates can start using this card once they receive the KCC.
- PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana Form 2023
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form 2023