PMKSY Online Form 2023 Eligibility, Application
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana is a scheme that has been started by the central government of India. This scheme has one motto of providing water to every cultivated land or “Har Khet Ko Paani”. PMKSY was been launched to expand the cultivated area with assured irrigation, reduce wastage of water, and improve water use efficiency by creating protective irrigation by harnessing rainwater at the micro-level through Jal Sanchay and Jal Sinchan.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2023 Application Form Details
- Name of Scheme – Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY)
- Launched by – By Narendra Modi
- Beneficiaries – Farmers of Country
- Major Benefit – Subsidy on purchase of equipment for irrigation
- Scheme Objective – Farmers purchase equipment for irrigation
- The scheme under – Central Govt Schemes
- Name of State – All India
- Official Website – http://pmksy.gov.in/
Pradhan Mantri Har Khet Ko Paani Yojana/Scheme 2023
This Micro irrigation is also incentivized through subsidy to ensure per drop more crop. This PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana was got launched by PM Narendra Modi on 1st July 2015. In this scheme, the government wants to make sure that cultivate land can produce more. This plan was made by the government for every state of India in which this scheme has a different status in every state right now. The status of the analysis of the scheme is –
- Progressive States – Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana
- Underperforming States – Punjab, Jharkhand, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa
- States where Micro Irrigation is yet to pick up – Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, and West Bengal.
@pmksy.gov.in Prime Minister Narendra Modi Krishi Sinchayee Scheme
All those candidates who want to take benefit from this scheme are guided to stick to this article until the end. The eligibility criteria, official notification, and application process all the details can be read by the candidate through this article. In this article, we will make sure to provide Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and so many other things which will summarise Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2023”. But before that, there are some important highlights of this program which are given above the paragraphs.
Some Major Objective Points about PMKSY Scheme 2023
This scheme has some major objectives which are-
- The convergence of investment in irrigation at the field level
- Through this scheme, the government want to ensure that the expansion of cultivable area must happen with irrigation
- Through this scheme, the government want to improve the farm water use efficiency which will reduce the wastage of water
- Through this government want to enhance the adoption of being precise in irrigation and other water-saving technologies.
Some Mandatory/Required Documents for PMKSY Yojana 2023
There are few important documents that candidates require to make the application in this scheme which are-
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Housing Certificate
- Farm papers
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport Size Photo
Benefits List of PM Krishi Sinchayee Scheme 2023
This scheme also has some major benefits to the farmers which are-
- Higher Profits
- Water-Saving & Water Use Efficiency (WUE)
- Fewer Energy Costs
- Higher fertilizer-use efficiency (FUE)
- Reduced Labour Costs
- Reduce Soli Loss
- Marginal Solis & Water
- Efficient & Flexible
- Improved Crop Quality
- Higher Yields
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2023
To get the benefit of this scheme candidates needs to fit in the eligibility criteria also. the eligibility criteria for this scheme is –
- Farmers of any category, caste are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- For all the farmers it is mandatory that they have their owned agricultural land.
- Through this scheme members of Self Help Groups, Trusts, Cooperative Societies, Incorporated Companies, Producer Farmers’ Groups are eligible to take benefit by registering.
- Farmers who are cultivating land from the last 7 years on the lease will also be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Only farmers or candidates who are citizens of India will only be able to get the benefit of this Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme which is working under the PM Modi Yojana.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana Form 2023
To make the application process in this scheme candidate need to visit the official website or they can also follow some simple steps online which are-
- The first candidate needs to visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana which is http://pmksy.gov.in/
- After reaching the home page of the scheme candidate need to make login to the website with the name and email id.
- After this, they will be able to check all the detailed information about the Sarkari Yojana Agricultural Irrigation Scheme.
- candidates check out the Latest Sarkari Yojana List 2023 by the given link.