Karnataka Anganwadi Vacancy 2022 Eligibility, Last Date
Apply Online for WCD ICDS Anganwadi 798 Recruitment 2022 Exam Date @anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in. WCD Karnataka Anganwadi has finally released the notification for its recruitment process in which the state is coming up with so many posts. In this recruitment process selected candidates will get placed within the Karnataka state and they will be working under the Karnataka State government of India. This notification is a golden chance for all those candidates who were waiting for this recruitment process for a long. Now their wait is over and now they can fulfill and get all they always wanted with this recruitment process.
Karnataka ICDS Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
Anganwadi is considered as the main development source of India which is available in every state so that all the development programs can reach every household. With the help of the Anganwadi government, big plans such as polio booths and ran services get circulated in the whole of India and now the Karnataka government is finally coming up with the recruitment process in which all the insured candidates can make the payment. In this recruitment process, the State government is coming up with a total of 798 posts for the helpers and workers on which candidates can make the application process online. Through this candidates can be able to get into the government services easily and that way they will be able to get into the services of state government. These services are liable for the year 2022 on which interested candidates can make the application process online from the official website of this recruitment process.
ICDS WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Upcoming New Vacancy Notification PDF
But before that, there are few important details of this recruitment process which one needs to know before making the application process of this recruitment process. These important notifications are-
|Recruitment Name||DWCD Department of Women and Child Development|
|Organization Name||ICDS Karnataka|
|Name of the Posts||Anganwadi worker, Supervisor, or helper|
|Total Number of Vacancies||798 Posts|
|Notification of the Recruitment Process||NA|
|Type of Job||Karnataka Govt Jobs
|Location of Job||Karnataka State|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Apply Online Date||NA|
|Last Date of Application||Update soon|
Eligibility Criteria for @dwcd.kar.nic.in or @anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in Recruitment 2022
Before making the application process in this recruitment process candidates also need to get fit in the eligibility criteria which has been divided into so many different categories such as age, education, physical availability, and so on. These eligibility criteria’s are-
Educational qualification for this recruitment process are-
- Candidate should be 10th class passed from any recognized board or university which are registered under the government of India.
Age Criteria for ICDS Bharti 2022
After fitting in the educational qualification details candidate need to fit in the age criteria which is –
- Applicants need to be of a minimum of 18 year of age.
- Applicants need to be of a maximum of 35 year of age.
Post wise 798 Vacancies of ICDS Jobs 2022
- Ramanagara- 153
- Mysuru -160
- Bengaluru Urban – 264
- Uttara Kannada – Various
- Kolar – 221
Anganwadi ICDS WCD Recruitment Exam Dates 2022 Last Dates
- Last date of making the application process for the post of Ramanagara – 2022
- Last date of making the application process for the post of Mysuru – 2022
- Last date of making the application process for the post of Bengaluru Urban – 2022
- Last date of making the application process for the post of Uttara Kannada – 2022
- Last date of making the application process for the post of Kolar -2022
How To Apply Online To Fill WCD ICDS Anganwadi Recruitment Application Form 2022
To make the application process candidate need to visit the official website of this recruitment process or in case of any confusion, the candidate can also follow step by step guide which are-
- the First candidate needs to click on the official website of this recruitment process.
- After reaching the website candidate need to click on the Notification PDF for the recruitment to get fit in the eligibility criteria.
- After click on the apply now button, they need to click on the district option.
- After that, they need to select the post they are applying for.
- After this form will get appear on their screen in which they need to fill in all the necessary information carefully without making any mistake in the form.
- Now candidate needs to upload the scan copy of there documents asked in the form.
- After this, they need to click on the submit button and then they need to pay the application fee online by using a Credit card, Debit card, or Net Banking.