Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2023
Employees State Insurance Corporation released an official notification for Recruitment 2023 on 28th December 2023. In this notification, ESIC has announced the recruitment of Stenographers, Upper-Division Clerks, and Multi-Tasking Staff in 28 different departments in 3865 regions and headquarters in Delhi. Employees State Insurance Corporation comes under the ownership of the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India. We have got the information on all the recruitment through ESIC Recruitment 2023 like from which department it has been issued and what is the date of its application etc., below in this article, we request you to read this article till the end. We have given detailed information about how to download PDFs etc. in this article below.
ESIC Recruitment 2023
ESIC Recruitment 2023 is out through official notification on December 2023 on the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation. A total of 3865 vacancies have been announced for recruitment to the post of Steno, UDC & Clerk through this notification. Interested applicants for this scheme can apply online from December to January 2023. Central Government Jobs for the post of Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, and Multi-Tasking Staff has been started in December for various 27 Regional Offices. Candidates can download the official notification PDF of ESIC Recruitment from the official website or the link given below.
Highlights of ESIC UDC Clerk Steno Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Total No of Posts||3865 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||UDC MTS Steno Vacancies|
|Advertisement No||Update Soon|
|Selection Process||Examination Based|
|Apply Online Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date of Submission||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
ESIC Vacancy 2023 Post-wise Jobs
|Name of the Region||UDC||Steno||MTS|
|Directorate Medial Delhi||–||09||–|
|Jammu & Kashmir||08||–||01|
|West Bengal and Sikkim||113||04||203|
|Regional Office Delhi||–||03||–|
Eligibility for ESIC UDC Clerk MTS Steno Recruitment 2023
The candidate must fulfill all the eligibility criteria given below. If he wants to apply for this recruitment then he will have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 for UDC, Steno & MTS Posts
- Nationality Candidate Citizen of India / Subject of Nepal / of Bhutan / A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 01 January 1962 to permanently settle in India / A person of Indian origin living in Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania have migrated only can apply, not citizens of other countries.
ESIC Candidates applying online for various ESIC Vacancies must ensure their eligibility in terms of Nationality, Age Limit, and Educational Qualification for the posts of UDC, MTS & Steno, details of which are given below.
Skill Test Criteria for Steno Posts
- Transcription: 50 Minutes (English), 65 Minutes (Hindi) (Only on Computer).
- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 word per minute.
ESIC UDC (For Upper Division Clerk) Educational Qualification
- The candidate must have a degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Candidate should have a working knowledge of computers including office and database.
Educational Qualification for ESIC MTS Multi-Tasking Staff
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation from a recognized University and Board.
Educational Qualification for ESIC Stenographer Posts
- Candidates should have a 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university
The procedure of ESIC recruitment 2023 apply online
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation @esic.nic.in.
- Download the Official Notification PDF and check the Details.
- On the home page of the official website you have to click on the option “Apply Online for Recruitment to the post of UDC/MTS/Steno in ESIC”.
- After that choose the post for which you want to apply online.
- Now you will be redirected to the registration page, now you have to give the required details there like name, contact details, etc.
- After giving all the required details an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number to validate your registration process, that OTP has to be filled in on the ESIC portal.
- After confirming the registration process you will have to re-enter your required details.
- After finishing the application process you have to pay your application fee.
- Now you have to upload the required documents along with the application form.
- In this way, your application will be done in ESIC Recruitment 2023.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|ESIC Syllabus Download||Click Here|
|GOINDIAJOB Homepage||Click Here|
Also Read –
We hope that you will find information related to the ESIC recruitment 2023 application online beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask. If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.