Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal & App Download
UP CM Helpline 1076 Yogi Adityanath has launched the Jansunwai App/Portal to Complaint Online. We have so many problems and we always want an instant solution for them which is something not possible every time. This becomes even a big problem if you are living in Uttar Pradesh because, in comparison to other states, the issues are more here. In this COVID-19 situation when we need to make sure to stay safe it becomes tougher to mark our complaint somewhere to get the problem solved. To make this process easy Uttar Pradesh government has now come up with a solution they have released a website which is www.jansunwai.up.nic.here people can mark their complainant online and can benefit from solving the problem at their doorstep only.
www.Jansunwai.up.nic.in Complaint Registration Process
This website is just not good for making complaints online but on this official web, portal candidates can also see the progress or the status of their complaint. These complaints will be assigned to their respective departments and after the process, the status can also be seen by the candidates. This Jansunwai web portal is made by the Uttar Pradesh government to ensure that everyone gets justice properly by using social media. Not only the web portal Uttar Pradesh government also released the application for this Jansuvidha where people can mark their complaints and can get solutions to their problems by sitting at home only. The details which can be seen by the candidates who made the complaints are-
- Login details of the complaint
- Complaint topic
- Online written complaint
- Complaint Status
- Progress of the complaint
UP CM Complaint Status, Process, Apply Online 2024
The main motive for launching this web portal and application is top service to the people in a better way. Because if we compare the complaint ratio of Uttar Pradesh it is higher than other statuses and the government is continuously working on this to make the situation better in the state. This is a problem because of the large population ratio and to solve this problem and to mark every complaint government took the step to launch this web portal for Uttar Pradesh people so that they can live happily. The main services which will be provided by the Uttar Pradesh government through this web portal are-
- Complaint marking Solution
- Place of the complaint marking
- Sending reminders on time about the complaint
How To Complaint UP CM Through Jansunwai App or Portal
Apart from these services, the complaint marking process is even easier and can be done online by sitting at your home only. To mark a complaint candidate needs to follow some simple steps online which are-
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website which is www.Jansunwai.up.nic.in.
- After going to the website a page will open in which they need to click on the Making Compliant option available on the screen.
- After this candidates will get a notification in which they will receive all the information about the topics of the complaints on which they can mark the complaint online, which they need to read carefully first before marking any complaint on the screen.
- After reading it carefully candidates need to click on the submit now button to go on to the next process of marking complaints.
- After clicking on the submit now button they will receive a new form in front of them in which they need to fill in their mobile number and email address after that, they need to follow the Captcha code, and then with the help of OTP, they need to submit it.
- After filling in the OTP details by clicking on the submit button they will get a complaint box page where they can fill in all the details of the complaint carefully without making any mistakes in the form.
- After filling out this form they will get a complaint number which they need to write somewhere or need to remember for further reference.
How To Check UP Jansunwai App Portal State or district-wise
This is the whole process of making a complaint online but to check the status online candidate needs to follow some different steps which are-
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of Jansunwai Portal Status.
- After reaching the website they need to click on the status option on the screen.
- After this, they need to fill in the details such as the complaint number or mobile number.
- After which they need to fill in the given pin on the screen correctly and then click on the submit button.
- Now they will be able to check the status of their application.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|