IB ACIO Vacancy 2024
IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Executive Recruitment 2024 Eligibility, Syllabus @mha.gov.in. Ministry of Home Affairs Intelligence Bureau is coming up with a recruitment process for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Executive. In this recruitment process, all those Candidates who want to make their career in civil services can make their application process. This recruitment notification is a golden opportunity for all those Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment process and wants to be a part of the civil services jobs of the government of India. To make the application process in this recruitment cell candidates are guided to make the application process for the same through the official web portal.
IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2024
This recruitment process will be a great opportunity for all those who want to make their career in civil services. Through the help of this, they will be able to make their dream to be converted into reality. This recruitment process is for all those Candidates who are eligible for this and are a citizen of India. For all these people now the Intelligence bureau has started accepting the application through their online web portal where they can make their application process. All those Candidates who want to make their career through this recruitment process are guided to stick to this article till the end as in this we are going to share all the information about this recruitment from the eligibility to document recruitment.
MHA Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2024
But before that, there are few important things which one should know which are-
|IB ACIO Grade-II Bharti
|Total Number of Vacancies
|Type of Job
|Central Govt Jobs
|Location of Job
|Application Process Mode
|Apply Online Date
|Last Date of Application
Eligibility Criteria for https://www.mha.gov.in/ Recruitment 2024
In this recruitment process, there are few eligibility criteria in which all the candidates need to be fit first otherwise they won’t be able to get the benefits of getting into this recruitment process. The eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are-
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be of 27 years.
- The age relaxation will be provided to the candidates in some special cases.
- The applicant needs to have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university or Institue which is registered under the government of India.
- Applicants need to have a basic knowledge of the computer for this recruitment process.
- General / OBC: 600/-
- SC / ST/All Female: 500/-
- Candidates pay the fee online mode.
Salary Slip/Pay Scale/Pay Band/Perk
- Level 7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
- Note: (i) Special Security Allowance @ 20% of basic pay in addition to other Govt. allowances.
- (ii) Cash compensation instead of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
IB ACIO Post-wise Vacancy 2024
IB ACIO II
IB ACIO Exam Dates 2024
- The notification for the recruitment will be out from – Publish soon
- The application process will begin from – Update soon
- the last date to make the application process – Publish soon
- The last date to make the fee payment for this recruitment – Update soon
- Examination date – Update soon
How To Apply Online To Fill IB ACIO Application Form 2024
After fitting in the eligibility criteria Candidates can make the application process for this recruitment process from the online web portal of this recruitment process or in case of any doubt they can make it by following a few simple steps online which are-
- First candidates need to visit the official website of this recruitment process.
- After reaching the official web portal candidates need to click on the notification PDF for the recruitment process.
- After this, they need to read the notification carefully and then they need to click on the apply now button available on the screen.
- After this, they will get a form on their screen, and in that, they need to fill in all the asked details carefully without making any mistake in the form.
- The then-candidate needs to upload the scan copy of the documents asked in the form along with the signature and recent passport size photograph.
- After this, they need to click on the submit button and then they need to pay the application fee online for the same through Net banking, Credit card, or Debit card option.
- 7. After this applicants can also take the printout of the application for future reference.
|Apply Online Link