CM Gujarat Kisan Sahay Scheme 2024
Apply Online for Gujarat Farmer/Kisan Sahayata Yojana @gujratindia.gov.in. This scheme was started by CM of Gujrat state CM Vijay Rupani on 10th August 2024. Through this scheme, the government will make sure to provide finical help to the farmers of the state during any emergency or in bad weather conditions. The main motive of this scheme is to provide finical benefits to farmers so that they can spend their life peacefully. We all know India is dependent on the rains for its cultivation and in that case during bad weather situations farmers need to face a lot of problems.
Chief Minister Gujarat Farmer Helping Scheme Registration 2024 Details
But before taking the benefit of this scheme candidate must know about the highlights of this scheme which are-
- Name of the scheme – CM Kisan Sahayay Yojana
- Started by – CM Vijay Rupani
- Launch date – 10th August
- Beneficiaries – Farmers of Gujarat
- Motive – To provide finical benefits to farmers
- Category – Sarkari Yojana
- Official Website – www.gujratindia.gov.in
www.gujratindia.gov.in State Govt Sarkari Yojana 2024
To make them get rid of that farmers will be getting finical benefits to farmers so that they can spend life happily. Through this scheme in cultivation 33% and 60% in natural disaster condition state, the government will make sure to provide finical benefits to farmers. In this scheme, the government will provide 20000 rs for 4-hectare land to the farmers and in the case of natural disaster, farmers will get 25000 rs for 4-hectare land. Those candidates who want to take benefit of this scheme are guided to stick to this article until the end. In this article, we are going to discuss the eligibility, application process, and all other messages of this scheme.
Gujarat Kisan Sahayat Yojana Online Application Form 2024
This new scheme is launched by Gujarat Government for the betterment of farmers of the state. The main motive of this scheme is to provide finical benefits to the farmers so that they can survive happily. The main reason for this scheme is that in the monsoon season usually, farmers face a lot of problems in cultivation and thus they feel a lot of burden on them because of bad cultivation as we Indians are mainly dependent on rains. To solve this problem and to make sure that farmers of the state can live happily the government started this scheme through which they will be getting finical benefits from the government. After this candidates will also be liable to get finical help in case of natural disagree.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahayata Yojana 2024
To make the application process in this scheme farmers need to fit in the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for this scheme is –
- The first candidate needs to be a citizen of the Gujrat state of India.
- Through this scheme, the candidate will be able to get the benefit of finical help in the case of natural features from the government.
- in this scheme, only farmers of the state will be able to get the benefit.
- Through the help of this scheme, those who are registered in rajas record who are registered in the 8-a registration farmers account will also get the benefit of this scheme.
- This scheme will be liable from June to November 2024 so the benefit will be given to the farmers after this.
- Aadhaar card
- Identity proof
- Residential proof
- Mobile number
- Recent passport-size photograph.
Benefits List of Mukhyamantri Kisan Scheme/Registration Form 2024
In this scheme, there are a lot of benefits which has been provided by the state government to the farmers. These benefits are-
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the farmers of the Gujrat state.
- Through the help of this scheme in case of bad rains, natural disasters, or any other problem the government will make sure to provide finical benefits to the farmers of the state.
- In this scheme, farmers will be getting the benefit of 20000 rupees for every 4 hectares in the case of a natural disaster of 33% to 60%.
- In case of bad cultivation or a case of 605 loss, the government will make sure to provide 25000 rupees to farmers for 4-hectare land.
- In this scheme farmers will get the benefit in the winter season or monsoon season cultivation as because of rains they need to face a lot of problems.
- Through the help of this scheme farmers of the whole state which is 56 lakh will be able to get the finical benefit.
- To get the benefit under this scheme candidates need not pay any premium to the government.
- From June to November cultivation farmers will get the benefit of finance from the government in case of bad weather or any other natural disaster. The benefit will be given according to every 4-hectare land.
Main Motive of Gujarat Kisan Sahayata Scheme/Yojana 2024
The main motive of this is to provide benefits to the farmers by providing them financial help as they survive the most in bad weather conditions due to heavy rainfalls and even natural disasters. This finical benefit will provide the support and it will make sure to give them a happy life as well. Through the help of this scheme farmers of the state will become strong and then they will be able to live a happy life as well.