Voter ID Card Online Application Form 2024 Last Date
How To Apply Online for New Voter Card @nvsp.in. India is well known in the whole world as the biggest democratic country which consists of billions of people. In every democratic country, the government needs to conduct an election every electoral year in which people choose the government representative. Democracy is commonly known in the people as an electoral form of government which means”to the people for the people by the people”. This democratic government is made from the representative within the people and this electorate works for the betterment of people and society from different – different parties. India is a democratic country that has so many different diversities within the country in terms of caste, language, culture, and so on.
Voter Registration 2024 Online Form Date | NVSP Registration 2024
To make sure of good democracy in a country every electorate year it is necessary to conduct elections for which tenure in India is for 5 years. In the election, every citizen of India whose age is more than 18 years can cast a vote for their choice of party and party representative. To fulfill the duty of voting and to avail the fundamental right of Indian citizens which is the Right to vote everyone needs a Voter Id card which is provided by the government to make sure of the simple, smooth, and good collections of the vote. But providing Voter Id cards for millions of people is not very easy and that’s why the government has started this process online and offline both modes.
EVP Election Commission of India Voter Card Apply Online 2024
Earlier this process was available only offline and because of that a lot of incidents of frauds and electoral frauds happen to make sure of finishing the fraud cases and making this process smooth government now made it an online process by which it became so easy. The Election Commission of India has initiated the system of Voter ID cards to stop these fraud cases and to get the exact measurement of the voters in India.
How To Apply Online for fill Electors Voter ID Card Application/Registration Form 2024
Voter Id card is also known as the Elector’s Photo Identity Card. This card is issued by the Election Commission of India to those who are eligible to cast vote. A voter Id card is mandatory to cast a vote in your constituency, state, and country. Whenever one applies for the Voter Id card they immediately come into the electoral roll list which gets updated every year. This electoral roll is a list of those voters who can cast votes in their region, state, and in their country. The registration process to get a Voter Id card is very simple and easy nowadays which can be done by following these simple steps-
- 1. Visit the official website of the Election commission of India.
- 2. After that one has to click on the National Voter service portal which will lead to the NVSP website.
- 3. On this website, they can click on the new voter and can fill in all the details.
- 4. To fill these forms one can choose any language which is Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Oriya, Hindi, English, Punjabi, Tamil, Telegu, and Urdu.
- 5. In this next step, the candidate needs to fill their state and assembly including all the other details such as Age and Date of birth, Name, Details of place of birth, Father’s/Mother’s/ Husband’s Name, Address, Contact details, and details of family members who are already enrolled.
- 6. After that, they need to fill in the supporting documents such as recent colored passport size photograph, scanned copy of the resident, scanned copy of age, and identity.
- 7. After that, they need to fill in the date of birth and place of birth and click on the submit button.
What Types of Voter ID Card in India, Age Limit
Candidates who are of 18 years and more of age can apply for the Voter Id card and for that there are types of a Voter ID card from which one can select and apply for it to cast a vote which are-
- General Resident Electors
- Overseas/NRI Electors
- Service Electors