UPTET Online Form 2024
UP Teacher Eligibility Test 2024 Notification PDF, Vacancy, News in Hindi @updeled.gov.in. UPTET is commonly known as Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test which has been conducted by the Uttar Pradesh government. The responsibility to organize the UPTET 2024 examination is based on the UP Basic Educational Board. Any applicant who wants s to become a teacher in Primary school, Junior High School, Inter College of the state first needs to clear the UPTET examination. All those candidates who always wanted to become a teacher in the state and want to be a part of the educational system in the state are guided to stick to this article till the end.
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Recruitment 2024
This examination has been started by the Uttar Pradesh government for the recruitment process of the teachers in the state. With the help of this, all those who always had a dream to be a teacher will be able to make their dream true. With that, all those applicants who want to make the application process are guided to stick to this article till the end. In this article, we will be discussing all this application process from step by step guide to the examination patterns and all the other information of this.
UPTET Recruitment Notification 2024
|Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
|UP Education Board Lucknow
|Total Number of Vacancies
|Notification of the Recruitment Process
|Yet to get realized
|Type of Job
|UP Govt Jobs
|Location of Job
|UP Govt State
|Application Process Mode
|Apply Online Date
|Last Date of Application
|https://updeled.gov.in/ or https://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/
UPTET Exam Pattern 2024
The examination pattern of this UPTET examination is divided into categories that are based on the MCQ or multiple choice type questions format. This format is divided further into 2 main papers which are-
- Paper 1 – For the Primary Level – Who aims to be a teacher for 1st to v the class.
- Paper 2- Upper Primary Level – Who aims to be a teacher for VI to VIII.
Eligibility Criteria for UPTET Notification 2024
- Candidates should be completed their graduation/post-graduation along with the required qualifications as per the given advertisement.
- For candidate Belong SC/ ST Category: Rs. 400/- For Paper 1 & Rs. 800/- For Paper 1 & 2 both
- For Other Category/ Un-Reserved Candidates: Rs. 600/- For Paper 1 & Rs. 1200/- For Paper 1 & 2 both
- For PwD Candidates – Rs. 100/- For Paper 1 & Rs. 200/- For Paper 1 & 2 both
UPTET Selection Procedure/Result/Scorecard 2024
In this section, process candidates need to be very attentive as the selection process will be based on the written examination. For all those candidates who will be qualifying for the UPTET examination then the board will be providing them a scoreboard, rank card with the mention of their marks in the scorecard which will be provided by the board to the applicant. This given scorecard will be valid for the next 5 years.
UPTET Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Dates 2024
|कार्यक्रम का विवरण
|कार्य सम्पन करने के लिए अवधि का निर्धारण
|Online Application Start From
|Last Date of Application Submission
|Last Date to Pay Form Fee
|Last Date to Print Registration Form
|UP TET Exam date
|प्रथम पाली प्राथमिक स्तर 10:00 to 12:30
|II Shift 2:30 to 5:00
|UPTET Admit Card 2024 PDF Download
|Answer Key Available
How To Apply Online To Fill UPTET Online Registration/Application Form 2024
All those candidates who want to make their application process can make it through the online portal of UPTET. All those who were waiting for the UPTET 2024 notification are requested to make their application process for the same through the UP Basic Educational Board. But before making the application process there are few important steps which need to be followed by every candidate which are-
- Registration process.
- Verification of the registration and filling in the qualification and examination details.
- Updating the password and paying the fee.
- The candidate needs to complete the correspondence address.
- The candidate needs to upload a scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- Completing the application form.
- HELPLINE NO: 0532-2467504, 0532-2466769
- EMAIL-ID: SECRETARYPNP.UP[AT]GMAIL[DOT]COM
|Apply Online Link