UPSC CMS DAF Recruitment 2023
UPSC CMS Notification 2023 Exam Date, Apply Online, Application Form @upsc.gov.in. UPSC is a well-known organization in India that is responsible for the recruitment process is a lot of Civil services. Now all those candidates who were waiting for the government services or for the civil services cow make their application process with the help of this recruitment notification. This recruitment notification of UPSC has been got realized for the UPSC CMS 2023 recruitment process on which interested candidates are guided to make the application process. Now they can also make the application process online from the official website of UPSC which is www.upsc.gov.in.
www.upsc.gov.in UPSC CMS Combined Medical Service 2023
In this recruitment process of UPSC, the CMS board is coming with a total of 559 posts on which all those candidates who were preparing for a long time can make their application process. This recruitment notification is a golden chance for those who always dreamt of working in civil services. With this recruitment notification, they can make their dream come true. All those candidates who want to be a part of this recruitment process are now guided to read this article till the end. In this article, we are going to discuss all the selection processes and eligibility criteria.
age, qualification needs, and all the other informative information. With the help of this article, they will be able to know all about this recruitment process with all the information and step-by-step guide for the same. UPSC is commonly known as the Union Public Service Commission which is finally coming up with its recruitment process for 2023. In this, all those who were waiting for this recruitment process to get started can make their application process. But before that one should know a few important and necessary information about this recruitment process which are-
Highlights of UPSC CMS DAF Recruitment 2023 Details
|Recruitment Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Organization Name||UPSC Careers Board|
|Name of the Posts||Combined Medical Service CMS|
|Total Number of Vacancies||559 Posts|
|Notification of the Recruitment Process||NA|
|Type of Job||Recruitment of National Level|
|Location of Job||PAN India|
|Application Process Mode||Online|
|Apply Online Date||Update soon|
|Last Date of Application||Update soon|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CMS DAF 2023
To get into the recruitment process candidates need to fit in the eligibility criteria of this recruitment process which are-
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate needs to be not more than 32 years old by 2023.
- Applicant should have completed the written and practical examination of MBBS for the post of Combined Medical Services (CMS) Exam.
In this recruitment process jobs has been divided into post which are-
- For the post of Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 182
- For the post of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer – 300
- For the post of Assistant Medical Officer – 66
- For the post of General Duty Medical Officer – 4
- For the post of General Duty Medical Officer Grade-II – 7
In this recruitment process, there are a few important documents that one need to have mandatory before moving ahead, which are –
- Age certificate
- Education qualification certificate
- Caste certificate – if applicable
UPSC CMS DAF 559 Exam Dates 2023
- Starting date of the application process for mains – Update soon
- The last date of the application process for mains- Publish soon
- The application withdrew dates -Publish soon
- The last date of making payment online- Publish soon
- Date of examination – Update soon
- Availability of the admit card- Publish soon
- Declaration of the Result – Update soon
How To Apply Online to fill the UPSC CMS DAF Application Form 2023
To make the application process in this recruitment process candidate needs to visit the official website or they can even follow some simple steps which are –
- the First candidate needs to make sure to visit the official website of UPSC.
- Now they need to click on the notification for the UPSC CDM recruitment and need to read all the important information.
- After that, they need to click on the apply now button after which they will get a form on their screen.
- Applicants need to fill this form carefully without making any mistake in the form and then they can submit it.
- Now applicants need to submit a scan copy of their documents and then they need to pay the application fee online by using Net Banking, Credit card, or Debit card option.
- After that, they can simply click on the submit button to finish the application process.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|