UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023
UPPSC Lecturer Online Form 2023 Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Date is available for Apply Online in Hindi. Recently recruitment has been issued by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, under which 1473 people are being given lecturer jobs. If you live in Uttar Pradesh and want to do the job of lecturer through Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission ie UPPSC, then perhaps this is a golden opportunity for you. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023, under which 1473 people will be recruited for the job of lecturer. As we all know a lecturer which is a high-level job, then if you want to apply for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Online then read this article completely.
UPPSC Lecturer 2023
|भर्ती का नाम||यूपीपीएससी लेक्चरर रिक्रूटमेंट|
|किनके द्वारा यह योजना आरंभ की गई||उत्तर प्रदेश पब्लिक सर्विस कमीशन|
|योजना प्रारंभ होने की तारीख||22/12/2023|
|किन्हें लाभ प्राप्त होगा||शिक्षित युवा|
|अंतिम तिथि||Publish soon|
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment Exam Date 2023
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is recruiting many candidates for the posts of Lecturer. According to the released notification, applications can be made for these posts till 2023. These recruitments are for both men and women. After applying online for this recruitment, applicants will be tested and jobs will be given according to merit, interview, etc. Online applications for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023 have started from 22nd December. The last date for submission of the application fee is 18 January and applications can be made till 22 January.
UPPSC Lecturer Exam Date 2023
|Online Registration Start||Update soon|
|Last Date to Pay Online Form Fee||Publish soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online UPPSC Lecturer 2023||Update soon|
UPPSC Lecturer 2023 Fee, Salary, and Post-wise Vacancy
There are 991 Posts for Male GIC lecturers and 482 Posts for Female GIC lecturers in the recruitment done by UPPSC. Talking about the application fee, the application fee has been fixed at Rs 125 for UR and OBC, Rs 65 for SC and ST, Rs 25 for PH, and Rs 65 for ex-servicemen. According to the report being received at the moment, only online application can be done for this recruitment, that is, there is no option to apply offline. After getting a job in this recruitment, applicants will be given a salary from ₹ 9300 to ₹ 34800 according to level 8.
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Eligibilities
If you want to take advantage of this Lecturer Recruitment 2023 conducted by UPPSC, then you must be an eligible applicant for this. The eligibility criteria for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Applicant’s age should not be less than 21 or more than 49 as of 1st July 2023.
- The applicant must have done graduation or post-graduation from a recognized university.
- The applicant should have a caste certificate, mark sheet, certificate, degree, education qualification certificate, OBC certificate / PWD certificate / EWS certificate / Ex-Army certificate (if related to them) and no objection certificate, etc.
Post-wise Vacancy 2023
How to Apply Online for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023?
It is quite easy to apply online for this recruitment conducted by UPPSC. You can apply for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Online by following the following steps from your smartphone or computer while sitting at home:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the advertisement for recruitment, click on it.
- First of all, read the notification carefully so that you can get to know about the recruitment.
- After that click on Apply.
- Now click on the vacancy for which you want to apply.
- After that click on the option of registration.
- Give accurate answers to the questions being asked.
- Now the application form will appear on your screen.
- In this application form, fill all the information that will be asked of you clearly and accurately.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Enter the captcha code.
- After that click on Validate and Preview.
- Now submit the form.
- After submitting the form do not forget to take a printout of it as it can be useful for you in future.
- If you have applied, then you can also check the status of the vacancy for which you have applied on the website of UPPSC itself. For ID, you just have to go to uppsc.up.nic.in/ViewStatus.aspx and give the requested details. This will let you know where your application has reached.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Goindiajob Homepage||Click Here|