UP PCS J Exam Notification 2023
UP PCS J (Uttar Pradesh Provincial Civil Services – Junior) is a competitive examination held annually by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) for recruitment to various junior-level civil service positions in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. The UP PCS J 2023 exam is open to candidates who have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and meet other eligibility criteria set by the UPPSC.
The syllabus for the UP PCS J 2023 exam covers a wide range of topics, including Indian polity and governance, international relations, economic and social development, environmental ecology, biodiversity, climate change, and environmental science, among others. Candidates are also expected to have a good knowledge of Hindi and English languages, as well as basic computer skills.
UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2023
To prepare for the UP PCS J exam, candidates are advised to study relevant books and practice previous years’ question papers. It is also suggested to join a good coaching institute to get the best guidance and strategy to crack the exam. Additionally, staying updated with current affairs and general knowledge is also crucial for the exam.
It is a highly competitive exam and requires a lot of hard work and dedication to clear it. However, with the right approach and preparation, it is definitely possible to crack the UP PCS J exam and secure a junior-level civil service position in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
UPPSC PCS Junior Exam 2023 Highlights
|organization name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Exam Name||UPPSC PCS J Recruitment 2023|
|No of Posts||303 Vacancies|
|Apply Date||Link Activated|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC PCS J Exam 2023
The eligibility criteria for the UP PCS J (Uttar Pradesh Provincial Civil Services – Junior) exam are set by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). The basic requirements are:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Age: Candidates must be between 22 and 35 years of age on July 1 of the year in which they are applying for the exam. There are age relaxations for certain categories of candidates as per the rules of the UPPSC.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. However, candidates who have appeared for their final year exam and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates must be physically fit as per the standards set by the UPPSC.
- Residence: Candidates must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh or have resided in the state for at least two years at the time of applying for the exam.
- Other criteria: Candidates should not have more than one spouse living and should not have been dismissed or removed from service by any public or private organization.
- Fees: Rs. 125/- for General category candidates, 65/- SC/ST Category, and Rs. 25/- for PH candidates.
It’s worth noting that these are the basic eligibility criteria and candidates are advised to check the UPPSC website for the most up-to-date and detailed information on eligibility. In addition to these, they also need to fulfill other eligibility criteria as per the rules of the state government.
The UP PCS J exam consists of three stages:
- Preliminary Exam: This is a multiple choice objective test consisting of two papers, General Studies Paper 1 and General Studies Paper 2. The test is held for a total of 400 marks and is used to shortlist candidates for the main exam.
- Main Exam: This is a written test consisting of nine papers, including General Studies Papers 1 and 2, two optional papers, and four papers on the Hindi language. The test is held for a total of 800 marks.
- Interview: Candidates who pass the main exam are called for an interview, which is held for 100 marks.
- Apply Online: 10/12/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 06/01/2023
- Last Date to submit fees: 06/01/2023
- Complete form: 10/01/2023
- Exam Date Start: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
How to Apply Online for UPPSC PCS J Application Form 2023?
The process of applying for the UP PCS J (Uttar Pradesh Provincial Civil Services – Junior) exam involves the following steps:
- Register Online: Candidates must first register on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) by providing personal and contact details. A unique registration number will be generated and should be kept safe for future reference.
- Fill in the Application Form: Candidates must then fill in the application form by providing details such as educational qualifications, work experience, and other relevant information. They will also be required to upload scanned copies of their photograph, signature, and other relevant documents.
- Payment of Application Fee: Candidates will then have to pay the application fee, which can be done online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Submit the Application Form: After the application fee is paid, candidates should submit the completed application form. They should ensure that all the details provided in the form are correct and complete, as any errors or discrepancies may lead to the application being rejected.
- Download Admit Card: Candidates can then download the admit card for the UP PCS J exam from the official website, once it’s made available.
- Appear for the Exam: Candidates should appear for the UP PCS J exam on the specified date and time with the admit card and other required documents.
It’s important to note that the process and schedule for the UP PCS J exam may vary from year to year, and candidates should check the official UPPSC website for the most up-to-date information on the application process.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|GoIndiaJob Homepage||Click Here|