PM Modi Startup India Yojana 2023
Startup India is a one-way platform for all those people who are looking for work or already running their startup. This scheme is started by PM Narendra Modi to make sure that those youngsters who are looking for employment services will get the benefit and instead of searching for employment they can be able to provide employment services to someone else. Like its name, it promotes a startup culture in India.
Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi Yojana 2023
The main motive of PM Modi to start this scheme is to promote startup culture in India to make sure of the successful improvisation of the Local for Vocal campaign. With this in India currently, youth are facing a lot of problems for the employment services. Those who want to start their own business can enroll in this scheme to get the benefit. To know more details about this scheme candidates are guided to stick to this article until the end. Startup India is a portal that has been started by the government of India to ensure that people can be able to produce more jobs instead of asking for jobs.
Eligibility Required of this Scheme 2023
For this government came up with this idea and started its portal which is also by the name of Startup India only. From this portal, those who want to start their own business can get help from the government or those who want to extend their business can get help that from this scheme of government. To get enroll or get the benefit of this scheme candidates to need to make sure about a lot of things such as eligibility criteria, age group, business type, and so many other things. To get the proper knowledge about that they need to read this article till the end to understand this scheme of government better.
Startup India Scheme Yojana Registration Form 2023
This scheme was started by the central government with the main motive o creating jobs for so many people by enhancing the business culture. In India, we see a lot of people are unemployed and continuously looking for employment services and it’s hard for the government to provide employment services to all. So, to make sure to cure that problem the central government came up with this model of providing employment services to all in which they started helping those people who want to start their own business or those who want to extend their business.
Keypoints of PM Modi Startup India Scheme 2023
In most cases business, startup co es up as tough for all as it requires a lot of money flow and to slow this problem, and to make sure to promote business culture in India central government started this scheme. Through this scheme of government, candidates will get the easy money flow for their business set up which will create a lot of employment services in the country. This scheme has some major key points of it which are-
- This scheme was started by the central government on 16th January 2016.
- Through this scheme, that business setup which is 7 years old will also be able to get benefit if in case their turn over is less than 25 cr.
- Through this scheme, anyone who wants to start a business in India can get the benefit.
- Through this scheme, candidates will not give loans on the taken amount till 3 years.
- The main motive will be of this Govt Schemes to create employment through business and to stop the unemployment process through this which will also lead towards business promotion.
Benefits of Startup India Online Application Form 2023
This scheme of the central government also has some benefits which are required to know before applying under this scheme. The main benefits of this scheme are-
- Under this scheme, both male and female can make their application process.
- Through this scheme, these candidates will not just get fanatical help from the government but they will also receive guidance through the government for their business.
- In this scheme, the government will not do any checkups until 3 years of the business is set up.
- Through this scheme enrolled candidates will not be liable to give tax on the taken amount till 3 years which will lead them towards a happy and good business startup.
- Under this scheme candidates will be given 90 days time period to set up their business and if they are not baled to run the government will come to rescue them.
- Through this scheme, all these candidates will get financial help from the central government.
- Through this scheme candidates also need not give interest on the w0% of the startup amount too.
Business Benefits of This Scheme 2023
To enroll in this scheme of central government candidates need to make sure to have some mandatory things about the business which are-
- In this scheme, candidates can go individually or as a company both to get enrolled and get benefits.
- The business plan of the candidate should be clear and it should be like generating employment for others to get the benefit of this scheme.
- If a candidate is requesting a company then this company should not be older than 7 years.
- Those who are making requests as a company need to make sure that their turnover is not more than 25 cr.
How To Apply Online for @startupindia.gov.in Registration 2023
To fill the form or to get registered in this scheme of central government candidates are guided to visit the official portal of Startup India otherwise they can also follow some simple steps which are-
- First candidates or companies need to make sure to visit the official website of Startup India which is https://www.startupindia.gov.in/
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate will be able to see the option for the registration on their left side on which they need to click on this button.
- After clicking on the registration option a new page will vet open on their screen in which they will be able to see a form.
- After this, they need to fill this form carefully without making any mistake in the form with all the mandatory details asked in the form.
- The candidate will need to create a login id for themselves after that through which they need to open their account.
- After doing that candidates need to fill the form carefully without making any mistakes.
- After doing that candidate needs to attach the scan copy of the documents asked for in the form.
- After this candidates need to submit this form online after which they will go for the verification check process.
- If this verification goes well then candidates will be able to get the benefit under the scheme from the central government.
For Queries and Feedback
Toll-Free Number: 1-800-115-565
Vigyan Bhavan Annexe, Maulana Azad Road,
New Delhi 110011
Phone: +91 011 2304 8155
Working Hours: 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Mon to Fri)