SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC JE Recruitment 2023 examination for the recruitment of Junior Engineers in various government organizations such as the Central Water Commission, Central Public Works Department, Military Engineering Services, and more. Candidates who are interested in applying for the JE post must have a degree or diploma in the relevant field and must meet the age criteria specified by the commission.
The recruitment process for the JE post includes a written examination followed by a document verification process. The written examination consists of two papers – Paper I and Paper II. Paper I is a computer-based test (CBT) that tests the candidate’s knowledge of general intelligence and reasoning, general awareness, and quantitative aptitude. Paper II is a conventional type of test and will test the candidate’s knowledge of the relevant engineering discipline.
Candidates who qualify for both papers will be called for the document verification process, where they will have to submit their original documents for verification. After successful verification, candidates will be selected for the JE post.
SSC JE Notification 2023
The SSC JE recruitment process is highly competitive and requires a lot of preparation. Candidates should start preparing well in advance for the examination by studying the syllabus, practicing sample papers, and taking mock tests. They should also be aware of the latest trends and patterns of the examination to have a better chance of clearing it.
It is also important to note that the commission releases the notification for the JE recruitment examination on its official website and candidates must keep checking the website for updates.
In summary, The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Junior Engineer (JE) recruitment examinations for various government organizations. Candidates need to have a degree or diploma in the relevant field and meet the age criteria. The selection process includes a written examination, which consists of two papers, Paper I and Paper II, followed by document verification. The SSC Recruitment process is highly competitive and requires proper preparation. Candidates should be aware of the latest trends and patterns of the examination to have a better chance of clearing it.
SSC Jr Engineer Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|organization name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC JE Recruitment 2023|
|No of Posts||2000+ Expected|
|Apply Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date||Notified Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC JE Recruitment 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has specific eligibility criteria for the Junior Engineer (JE) recruitment examination. Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible to apply for the JE post:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a degree or diploma in the relevant field from a recognized university or institute. The specific educational qualification required for each post will be mentioned in the official notification released by the commission.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be within the age limit specified by the commission. The age limit varies for different posts and categories. The commission generally relaxes the age limit for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan, or Tibetan refugees who came over to India before 1st January 1962.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must meet the physical standards as specified by the commission for the post they are applying for.
- Experience: Candidates should have experience in relevant fields as per the requirement of the post.
- Fees: General Category applicants pay Rs. 100/- and the other is zero.
It is important to note that the eligibility criteria mentioned above are general requirements and may vary for different posts. Candidates should refer to the official notification released by the commission for the specific eligibility criteria for the post they are applying for.
In summary, to be eligible for SSC JE Examination, candidates must have a degree or diploma in the relevant field from a recognized university or institute, meet the age limit, be a citizen of India or neighboring countries, meet the physical standards specified by the commission, and have relevant experience as per the requirement of the post.
- Paper 1 (MCQ Type)
- Paper 2 (descriptive Type)
- Apply Online: Notified Soon
- Last Date for Apply Online: Notified Soon
- Last Date to submit fees: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
How to Apply Online for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023?
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) allows candidates to apply for the Junior Engineer (JE) recruitment examination online through the official website of the commission. The process for applying online is as follows:
- Visit the official website of SSC: The first step is to visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and navigate to the “Apply Online” section.
- Register: Candidates are required to register themselves by providing their personal details such as name, date of birth, contact details, and email id. Once registered, candidates will receive a registration number and password, which they should keep safe for future reference.
- Fill in the application form: After registration, candidates need to log in to their account and fill in the application form with all the required details such as educational qualifications, work experience, and contact details. Candidates should make sure that the information they provide is accurate and complete.
- Upload documents: Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of their recent passport-size photograph and signature in the prescribed format. They should also upload all the necessary documents such as educational qualifications, age proof, and experience certificates.
- Pay the application fee: Candidates are required to pay an application fee as specified by the commission. The fee can be paid online through various modes such as debit card, credit card, net banking, or e-challan.
- Submit the application form: After completing all the above steps, candidates should review the application form for any errors or mistakes and then submit it.
It is important to note that once the application is submitted, candidates will not be able to make any changes or modifications to the SSC JE Recruitment application form. They should keep a copy of the application form and the fee receipt for future reference.
In summary, the SSC JE application online process includes visiting the official website, registering, filling out the application form, uploading documents, paying the application fee, and submitting the application form. Candidates should make sure to review the application form before submitting it and keep a copy of it for future reference.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|SSC JE Syllabus 2023 PDF||Click Here|
|GOINDIAJOB Homepage||Click Here|