SBI Probationary Officer Exam 2023
Job finders who are searching for the latest Bank Jobs their search is over now. The latest career notification has been promulgated as SBI PO Recruitment 2023 by the State Bank of India. Online applications are invited by State Bank to engage hard-working and well-educated candidates for Probationary Officer posts. Aspirants who want to find themselves eligible as well as want to enhance their career in the government sector may apply for SBI PO 2023 Vacancies.
SBI PO Notification 2023
Interested contenders are informed that they are required to submit SBI Application Form through the Official Website www.sbi.co.in before the last date reached 12/10/2023. Then you also need to send a hard copy along with the required documents before the closing date i.e. 12/10/2023. For obtaining more information concerning the State Bank of India Notification you may read the entire section of this web page which is well-tailored by the team of GOINDIAJOB.IN.
State Bank of India has released SBI Probationary Officer Notification 2023 in the format of Pdf for the latest news 1673 PO vacant posts through advertisement number CRPD/PO/2023/18. Candidates download the SBI PO Notification 2023 by the given below link. after that you can check your eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations, Selection Process, Exam Date, Last Date, Syllabus, Previous Papers PDF, Admit Card, Answer Key, Sarkari Result, et by visiting the official website.
SBI Recruitment 2023
The State Bank of India is inviting an online application registration form for SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2023 through the official website which is www.sbi.co.in. Candidates Apply Online for State Bank of India Probationary Officer Vacancy 2023 before the last date of application submission. The Online Registration will start for State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023. Check the Official advertisement related to SBI PO 2023 to know more about it.
Highlights of SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2023
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India Recruitment Board|
|Total No of Posts||1673 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||PO Probationary Officer Vacancies|
|Apply Online Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date of Submission||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
Post-wise Vacancy of SBI PO 2023
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF, Eligibility Criteria
Here in this article, we are providing complete details which are essential to apply for SBI Vacancy. So, firstly willing aspirants need to know about the required educational qualifications. Job seekers must have a Degree of Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India applying for SBI Jobs. Appliers who have a Degree will be proffered. Along with educational qualifications, contenders should have relevant working experience.
The upper age of aspirants for SBI Recruitment 2023 should not be above 30 years as of 01st April 2023. For candidates who belong to the OBC category, their upper age will be relaxable by 3 years.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2023 Rules.
Emoluments & Appointment Process for SBI PO Job Openings
Job hunters who are going to apply for SBI Recruitment Notification are informed that they have to undergo a Personal Interview. After scrutinizing the received application, candidates who will be shortlisted based on qualification, experience, and overall suitability will be called for an Interview.
Salary Slip/Pay Scale/Pay Band
Applicants who will perform well may snatch State Bank of India Vacancies. Job hunters who will be selected for SBI Recruitment will receive an impressive amount of salary package as per the organization’s directives when they will be appointed for SBI Careers.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Final Interview
- Documents Verifications
Pay Scale/Salary Slip/Pay Band/Perk
- Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) on the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42023 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time (the emoluments are likely to be revised shortly).
Contenders who are willing to apply for SBI Job Advertisement are required to pay Rs. 750/- as an application fee.
- General / OBC / EWS : 750/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
How to Apply Online for SBI PO 2023 Recruitment Online Form
- Aspirants who have decided to apply for State Bank of India Recruitment and wondering about applying procedure may go through with this article.
- Here we are providing some simple steps for the convenience of applicants.
- The first and foremost step is to visit the Official Website that is www.sbi.co.in.
- Move your cursor to the bottom of the home page and select the “Careers” tab.
- After hitting this tab you will reach the new page, here candidates are needed to hit at “Current Openings” option presented under the “Join SBI Recruitment” section.
- Now various SBI Advertisement links will be displayed in front of you.
- Candidates need to choose the “Recruitment of Probationary Officer PO” link then a drop-down list will appear.
- Now you need to hit at ‘View Advertisement” link.
- After that, the notification will be opened in PDF form you need to read it carefully.
- Interested candidates need to revisit the previous page and select the “Apply Online” link.
- Then fill your SBI Online Application Form with the details as asked incorrect manner.
- Upload scanned images of all signatures and photographs.
- Finally, press the ‘Submit” button and take the hard copy of the application form.
- Attach self-attested photocopies of all required certificates and testimonials.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|GOINDIAJOB Homepage||Click Here|
The General Manager,
State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
SBI PO Exam Date 2023
- Registration Start Date of SBI PO 2023 Exam: Update Soon
- Last Date to fill Online Form: Notified S.;0oon
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee: Update Soon
- Exam Date Prelim: Notified Soon
- Phase I Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- Mains Exam Date: January / February 2023
For attaining more details about SBI Recruitment 2023 you may read the Official Notification. Keen contenders may visit this web portal from time to time to collect the latest updates related to SBI Results, admit cards, syllabus, exam patterns, etc.
SBI PO Subjects wise Pre Exam Pattern 2023
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Download SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2023
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 Minutes|
SBI Descriptive Test Exam Pattern 2023
|Letter Writing & Essay||02||50||30 mins|
SBI Group Exercise & Interview Exam Pattern 2023
SBI PO Topic-wise Reasoning Exam Pattern 2023
|Topic||Expected no. of questions|
|Passage and Conclusion||4|
|Order and ranking||3|
|Statement and Argument||3|
Subjects wise SBI PO Vacancy Syllabus 2023 Pdf Pre/Mains Download
SBI PO Reasoning Syllabus
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South).
- Blood Relation.
- Inequality or Decision Making.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Number series.
- Statement and Argument.
- Passage and conclusion.
- Coding and decoding.
- Order and ranking.
- Making Judgments.
SBI PO Aptitude Syllabus
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Statement – Conclusions
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Series Completion.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Eligibility Test.
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Pie – Charts.
- Bar Graphs.
- Data Analysis.
- Line Graphs.
- Case lets.
- Combined data sets.
- Probability/ Series.
State Bank Probationary Officer English Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension.
- Spotting Error.
- Fill in the blank.
- Cloze test.
SBI General Awareness PO Exam Syllabi
- News related to Reserve Bank of India.
- Banking Awareness.
- Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget).
- Economics news.
- Current Affairs – Questions can be asked from various fields such as National, International, Awards, Sports, Defence, Summits, Appointments, Books & Authors, Obituary, etc.
- Financial Awareness
- Current Affairs
- General Knowledge
- Static Awareness
- Banking and Financial Awareness
State Bank of India PO Data Analysis Syllabus
- Tabular Graph
- Line Graph
- Pie Chart
- Bar Graph
- Radar Graph Caselet
- Missing Case DI
- Let it Case DI
- Data Sufficiency
- Permutation and Combination
SBI Probationary Officer Computer Knowledge Syllabi
- Basic of Computer.
- Hardware and software.
- Operating system.
- MS Word and MS Excel.
- Generation of Computer.
- The internet, etc.
- Short forms (Eg. Jpeg, mp3, pdf).
- Android and Apple-related news.