SSO ID Rajasthan Online Application 2023
SSO ID Rajasthan Online Registration 2023 Direct Link is available here for New Registration, Check the given link. We all are living in the phase of digital era which has a lot of benefits plus this also has some security problems. Security comes in this digital era on the list priority and thus fraud happens a lot in this era. To stop that now Rajasthan Govt. is coming up with a lot of e-learning facilities for its citizens. In this e-learning, the facility government is also coming up with the facility of SSO ID which means Single Sign-on Identity service to make sure easy and fast e-learning concepts and to stop digital frauds. To register under this service candidates can apply online on the official website which is sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Their candidate can avail of all the ee-learning facilities provided by the government. This SSO ID will be served Unique Digital Identity of that particular candidate which will help to avail e-services like Bhamashah ID, Aadhaar ID, Udyog Aadhar Number (UAN), Business Register Number (BRN), etc.
All those who want to get enroll in this scheme of the Rajsthan government can visit the official website of the government www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in. This service of the Rajasthan government will be Citizen specific, Udhyog-specific, and Government employees specific services which can be done in a single window. This SSO ID portal will help all citizens to use the facility of online identity services with all security. SSO ID registration can be done online which makes it easy to apply, quick and easy. But in this candidates need to make sure to provide valid data on the user portal to make it secure to make sure to not misuse to personal data of the citizens.
How To Register Rajasthan SSO ID Online 2023 Step by Step
Candidates can fill out this SSO ID form online on the portal of the Rajasthan government by following some simple steps which are –
- Firstly the candidate needs to visit the official website of the Single Sign of Identity which is www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the home page of this website, they will get the option of Digital Identity (SSO ID / Username)” and “Password”. After which all those who are existing users can click on the login button and can get registered under this service.
- But for those who are new users on this website they need to first make sure to do the registration process online for which they need to click on Register” button.
- Otherwise, people who are first-time users of the website for Single Sign of Identity service then cause the direct link also to get registered which is SSO ID Registration Login
- After clicking on the registration the form will get open in front of them which will give three options which are Citizen, Udyog, and Govt. Employee.
To make sure to get registered under these categories one needs to follow some simple steps which are –
To get registered under the citizen category one needs to follow these simple steps after the registration process which are –
- As the candidate will click on the citizen category they will get the form of Digital Identity Registration Form for Citizens
- After clicking on this form candidate need to fill in some mandatory details to get SSO ID which are Bhamashah ID, Aadhaar ID (UID), Facebook, Google, and Twitter ID.
To get registered under the Udhyog category one needs to follow these simple steps after the registration process which are –
- As the candidate will click on the Udhyog category they will get the form of Digital Identity Registration Form for Udhyog.
- After clicking on this form candidate need to fill in some mandatory details to get SSO ID which is Udhyog Aadhaar No. (UAN) and Business Register No. (BRN)
Rajasthan Govt Employees Registration in SSO ID
To get registered under Govt. Employees category one need to follow these simple steps after the registration process which are –
- As the candidate will click on the Govt. Employees will get the form of Govt. Employees (SIPF Users).
- After clicking on this form candidate need to fill in some mandatory details to get SSO ID which is SIPF Users need to enter their SIPF Number to make SSO ID Online Registration and to make that possible govt. employees can access the SIPF Portal and make SIPF SSO Login.
Eligibility for Registration Rajasthan SSO ID
To get registered under this SSO ID service for the government of Rajasthan one needs to get clear the eligibility criteria also which are –
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of the Rajasthan state.
- Those who come under the category of Udhyog (Industries / Businesses) can apply for this.
- All the candidates who are State Govt. Employees or SIPF users can apply for this facility of the government of Rajasthan.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|GOINDIAJOB Homepage||Click Here|